Eric Bana quotes
“Every man we've killed has been replaced by worse!”
“All my life I've lived by a code and the code is simple: honor the gods, love your woman and defend your country. Troy is mother to us all. Fight for her!”
“It's a good sign when you feel a little bad.”
“- Ali: Eventually the Arab states will rise against Israel. They don't like Palestinians, but they hate the Jews more. It won't be like 1967. The rest of the world will see by then what the Israelis do to us. Israel will cease to exist.
- Avner: This is a dream. You can't take back a country you never had.”
“- King Henry VIII: I have torn this country apart for you!
- Anne Boleyn: For which you should thank me, not be angry!”
“- King Henry VIII: With no man to hold onto how do you plan to stay on your horse?
- Anne Boleyn: As you do Your Grace, with my thighs.”
“- Devlin: Confidential conversations are transcribed and filed away.
- Martin Rose: Better be careful what I say, then.
- Devlin: Yeah, or at least speak clearly. For the sake of the typist.”
“Why would I shoot a bloke, then drive him to the bloody car and wizz him off to the hospital at a hundred miles an hour? It defeats the purpose of having shot him in the first place.”
“- Addison: Why are you so calm?
- June Mills: A panicking woman is no help to anyone.”
“- Avner: You kill Jews and the world feels bad for them and thinks you animals.
- Ali: Yes. But then the world will see how they've made us into animals.”
“Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.”
“You say you're willing to die for love but you know nothing about dying and you know nothing about love!”
“I'm going through a vicious divorce at the moment and will soon be penniless.”
“- Lisa: Are you going to kill me?
- Addison: No, you're a child, and children should be protected.
- Lisa: Angels protect me.
- Addison: Maybe that's how you should think of me.”
“- Devlin: Martin, be careful.
- Martin Rose: It's a bit bloody late for that.”
“- Talbot: You and I have never had the chance to get to know each other properly.
- Bruce Banner: Well, that's because I don't want to get to know you. Properly or improperly.”
“Can I sit between two people who hate each other? I like to come as a relief.”
“What would home look like? I don't know. A farmhouse in the valley, I guess, like the one we grew up in, Liza and I.”