Bees quotes15 bees quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. It's wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway, because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.”
“We're the only ones who make honey, pollinate flowers, and dress like this!”
“You win more flies with honey, but if you get yourself a bee, sting first.”
“- Boy's Mother: You must forgive my son, he loves bees.
- Sherlock Holmes: It isn't a bee, it's a wasp. Different thing entirely.”
“Flowers are essentially tarts. Prostitutes for the bees. There is, you'll agree, a certain 'je ne sais quoi' oh so very special about a firm, young carrot.”
“We have been invaded, by an enemy far more lethal than any human force.”
“We've been fighting a losing battle against the insects for fifteen years, but I never thought I'd see the final face-off in my lifetime. And I never dreamed, that it would turn out to be the bees. They've always been our friend.”
“- Dr. Andrews: Billions of dollars have been spent to make these nuclear plants safe. Fail-safe! The odds against anything going wrong are astronomical, Doctor!
- Dr. Hubbard: I appreciate that, Doctor. But let me ask you. In all your fail-safe techniques, is there a provision for an attack by killer bees?”
“- Brad Crane: Suppose these bees, are using plastic, to insulate their hives.
- General Slater: No bee is that smart.
- Brad Crane: Suppose these African bees are.”
“What did the ghost say to the bee? Boobee.”
“- Polinsky: Has anyone ever told you about the birds and the bees?
- Lenny: Yeah, we learned about it in biology. Bees sting and birds crap on your head.”
“You're just a bee charmer, Idgie Threadgoode. That's what you are, a bee charmer.”
“- Leamington: Don't make any sudden movements.
- Jeff Blue: Why not? Is there a bee on me?”