Efficiency quotes26 efficiency quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Escape now, hug later.”
“The concept is interesting and well formed, but in order to earn better than a 'C', the idea must be feasible.”
“A ship can't be happy unless she's efficient and she certainly won't be efficient unless she's happy.”
“- Mrs. Banks: As a matter of fact, since you hired Mary Poppins, the most extraordinary things seem to have come over the household.
- Mr. Banks: Is that so?
- Mrs. Banks: Take Ellen, for instance. She hasn't broken a dish all morning.
- Mr. Banks: Really? Well, that is extraordinary.”
“- Bert: All right, I'll do it myself!
- Mary Poppins: Do what?
- Bert: Bit o' magic!
- Michael: A bit of magic?
- Bert: It's easy! Let's see... You think [he, Jane, and Michael do so], you wink [they do it], you do a double blink [they do it], you close your eyes... and jump [they jump onto the drawing but nothing happens]
- Jane: Is something...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Annie: Tell me something about my life, Dean, something not horrible.
- Dean Proffitt: Well uh... yeah, there was that time you were working at Burger Boy, and this kid started choking on a French fry and everybody in the place panicked, including me, except you, you knew exactly what to do. You ran over to the kid and you gave him that...” (continue)(continue reading)
“A happy and efficient ship - a very happy and a very efficient ship. Some of you might think I'm being a bit ambitious wanting both but in my experience you can't have one without the other.”
“- Doc: Do you always carry your medical record around with you?
- Dalton: Saves time.”
“- Boris Pochenko: Do I not intimidate you at all?
- Joy Miller: Is one of your sideburns longer than the other?”
“- FBI Agent: Don't worry, we'll protect you.
- Dr. Eugene Sands: Yeah, I saw your work at Ruby Ridge.”
“The blade isn't the only part of the sword.”
“- John Connor: You know what you're doing?
- The Terminator: I have detailed files on human anatomy.
- Sarah Connor: I'll bet. Makes you a more efficient killer, right?
- The Terminator: Correct.”
“I work harder than God. If He had hired me, He would have made the world by Thursday.”
“I'll enter the same calculations using what we like to call: The Right Way.”
“Not only did I enjoy that kiss last night, I was awed by its efficiency.”
“If I were creating the world I wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils. I would have started with lasers, eight o'clock, Day One!”