“Scary Movie” quotes(2000)
Plot – A student is home alone and receives a mysterious phone call from someone who begins to threaten her. The girl runs outside in the garden, until she has no strength left to resist and she gets killed by the ruthless killer. The murder shocks the tranquility of the local college and, from this moment on, a group of scared and curious students start talking about the event. Convinced that a murderer is hiding among them, the active Buffy and the others Cindy, Brenda, Bobby, Greg, Shorty and Ray think about some strategies to defend themselves from danger and to make sure that the criminal gets unmasked. On the spot arrives the reporter Gail Hailstrom, who wants to know everything and does not want to go away. The clashes between those who try to hide and those who try to discover the truth create an endless series of misunderstandings, confusion and quarrels. Behind the mask of the aggressor operates the schizoid madness of a confused mass of images already seen in movies and on TV.
All actors – Carmen Electra, Dave Sheridan, Frank B. Moore, Giacomo Baessato, Kyle Graham, Leanne Santos, Mark McConchie, Karen Kruper, Anna Faris, Jon Abrahams, Rick Ducommun, Regina Hall, Marlon Wayans, Shannon Elizabeth, Lloyd Berry, Cheri Oteri, Matthew Paxman, Chris Robson, Susan Shears, Peter Bryant, Lochlyn Munro, Shawn Wayans, Andrea Nemeth, Craig Bruhnanski, Dan Joffre, Kelly Coffield Park, Kurt Fuller, David L. Lander, Reg Tupper, Tanja Reichert, Kendall Saunders, Babe Dolan, David Neale, Nels Lennarson, Nicola Crosbie, Ian Bliss, Chris Wilding, Trevor Roberts, Glynis Davies, Jayne Trcka, Peter Hanlon, Ted Cole, Doreen Ramus, Lee R. Mayes, Keenen Ivory Wayans, Mark Hoeppner, Jessica Van der Veen, Jim Shepard, Marissa Jaret Winokur, Dexter Bell, Ted Gill, , Johnny Hawkes, Art Hives, Jennifer Anne Lee, Bruce Mahler, Mark Marriott, Anthony McKay, Robin Miller, Zahf Paroo, Ryan Paton, Aubrey Tennant, James Van Der Beekshow all
“Scary Movie” Quotes 22 quotes
“- Ray Wilkins: Damn girl, I sure like to get in your pants...
- Brenda Meeks: Really?
- Ray Wilkins: Yeah, what size are these?”
“- Cindy's Dad: Oh you are my little girl, I love you so much that I left you a little something in the coffee can. But you have to remember to step on it before you sell it. Now, what are you going to cut it with?
- Cindy Campbell: Um... baking...
- Cindy's Dad: Baking soda. Not baking powder. Because baking powder guys will have muffins growing...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Cindy Campbell: We have to call the police!
- Ray Wilkins: No way! I ain't going to jail!
- Greg Phillippe: He's right! Cindy, do you know what they do to young boys in prison? All of those sex-starved convicts just waiting for a fresh piece of meat?
- Ray Wilkins: Hey, Cindy's right. Maybe we should call the police.”
“A small dick's like a disability, man! Would you make fun of a guy in a wheelchair?!”
“- The Killer: [reading pornography magazine] Nice breasts...
- Drew Decker: What do you want?
- The Killer: I wanna see what your insides look like.
- Drew Decker: Then turn to page 54.”
“- Brenda Meeks: You a dumbass.
- Shorty Meeks: Your Mother.
- Brenda Meeks: You my Brother, that makes her your Mother too, jackass!
- Shorty Meeks: Oh, well then your Father's stupid.
- Brenda Meeks: So? I don't know him.
- Shorty Meeks: Yeah, me either.”
“- Ray Wilkins: I ain't gay!
- Bobby Prinze: What are you talking about? You took me to that club.
- Ray Wilkins: So? They play good music.
- Bobby Prinze: What about our trip to San Francisco?
- Ray Wilkins: I wanted to go shopping.
- Bobby Prinze: [on the verge of tears] But... you made love to me.
- Ray Wilkins: First of all, you sucked...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Gail Hailstorm: If you could have spoken to her before she died what would your last words to her have been?
- Shorty Meeks: Run bitch, run!”
“- Cindy Campbell: Don't you think we should check his wallet first?
- Buffy Gilmore: For what?
- Brenda Meeks: Shit, he might have some money.
- Brenda Meeks: Well, we already committed murder, we might as well rob his ass.”
“- Bobby Prinze: You hear? Drew got killed last night.
- Ray Wilkins: Wait, she had a brother right, Steve?
- Bobby Prinze: Yeah.
- Ray Wilkins: Yeah? Long hair, pretty little mouth, perfect ass?
- Bobby Prinze: Yep, that was her.
- Ray Wilkins: Nah, I'm talking about Steve. Whatever happened to him?”
“- Heather: The First Amendment gives us the right to say what we want.
- Teacher: Oh, shut the fuck up.”
“- Cindy Campbell: Ray, if you see Bobby, will you tell him that I love him?
- Ray Wilkins: Okay, if I see Bobby, I'll tell him I love him.”