Anna Faris quotes
“It's a solid, it's a liquid, it's a viscoelastic polymer made out of polypeptide chains but you eat it! I mean, it tastes good!”
“- Jessica: Tell me is it beautiful?
- April: On the inside.”
“Boys are cheats and liars, they're such a big disgrace. They will tell you anything to get to second base... ball, baseball he thinks he's gonna score. If you let him go all the way then you are a hor... ticulture studies flowers, geologist studies rocks. The only thing a guy wants from you is a place to put his cock... roaches, beetles,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Shelley Darlingson: [puts on Natalie's glasses] God, you need to go to the eye doctor!
- Natalie: I did. That's where I got my glasses.”
“- Sam Sparks: When I was a girl, I had glasses, I wore my hair in a ponytail, and I was totally obsessed with weather. Other girls wanted a Barbie, I wanted a Doppler Radar Turbo 2000. All the other kids made fun of me. They kept teasing me with this lame song. I mean, it wasn't even clever.
- Kids: Four Eyes! Four Eyes! You need glasses to see!”
“- Cindy: As we go on! We remember! All the time we! Spent Togheter! And as the time goes...
[suddenly the music comes to an abrupt stop]
- Vitamin C: [voice from the radio] Hey! Will you shut the fuck up and let me sing?”
“- Cindy: I'm looking for something more than just good sex.
- Brenda Meeks: I know. You want commitment.
- Cindy: No, I want great sex.”
“- Cindy's Dad: Oh you are my little girl, I love you so much that I left you a little something in the coffee can. But you have to remember to step on it before you sell it. Now, what are you going to cut it with?
- Cindy Campbell: Um... baking...
- Cindy's Dad: Baking soda. Not baking powder. Because baking powder guys will have muffins growing...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sam Sparks: That's peanut brittle. If either of us touches it, we'll go into anaphylactic shock.
- Flint Lockwood: Actually, I'm not allergic to peanuts. I might have said that to get you to like me.
- Sam Sparks: And you thought having a food allergy would make you more attractive?”
“- Cindy Campbell: We have to call the police!
- Ray Wilkins: No way! I ain't going to jail!
- Greg Phillippe: He's right! Cindy, do you know what they do to young boys in prison? All of those sex-starved convicts just waiting for a fresh piece of meat?
- Ray Wilkins: Hey, Cindy's right. Maybe we should call the police.”
“- Samantha James: God, I wanna lick your skin off!
- Chris Brander: I'd prefer you didn't.”
“- Ronnie: Are you all right?
- Brandi: Physically yes, but psychologically? No!”
“Hollywood studio executives don't recognize the value of female performers as much as male performers.”
“Am I being punk’d? Oh my god! Ashton, you really got me! Ha Ha! Ashton! Ashton?”
“You can polish a turd, but it's still a piece of shit.”
“Stay away from me! I have pepper spray on my keychain!”
“It's just this thing I do to remember people's names.
[in a frog voice]
“- Natalie: We could tie our shoes together, our tennis shoes, and we could throw them over telephone wires. Because I see that everywhere and it seems like people would have fun doing that. Like, how hard can you throw? You know what I mean?
- Shelley Darlingson: Or we could go to a club.”