“- Indiana Jones: Nazca Indians used to bind their infants' head with rope to elongate the skull like that.
- Mutt Williams: Why?
- Indiana Jones: Honor the gods.
- Mutt Williams: No, no. God's head is not like that, man.
- Indiana Jones: Depends on who your god is.”
Custom quotes12 custom quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
1| From the movie: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull |
“- Hemant Rai: No sugar in mine.
- Jai Chand: You've been brainwashed by America.”
“In my country, man never tell a woman he is sorry about anything... ever! If you had father, you would know that.”
- Interpreter: Sir is married?
- Anna Leonowens: A widow. Can you please explain to me why you call me "Sir"?
- Interpreter: Women do not stand in the presence of His Excellency.
“Our clients are Japanese. They can't wait for their fish to cook.”
“- Pacha: What happened?
- Old Man: Well, I threw off the Emperor's groove.
- Pacha: What?
- Old Man: His groove! The rhythm in which he lives his life. His pattern of behavior. I threw it off. And the Emperor had me thrown out the window.”
“- Serafine: I want you to blow a big bubble for me.
- Andy McDermott: What?
- Serafine: Well... It's a custom in France. The bigger the bubble, the more a boy likes a girl.”
“- The Kralahome, Prime Minister: When presented to His Majesty, you and your son will remember to touch forehead to floor.
- Anna Leonowens: Your Excellency, although we have become better acquainted with your customs, we have certainly not forgotten our own.
- The Kralahome, Prime Minister: Then how will you greet him?
- Anna Leonowens: With...” (continue) (continue reading)