Martin Lawrence quotes
“- Miles Logan: All right check this out: This is a Brigga 3300, toughest safe in the world. What's the first thing you do?
- Eddie: Drill the lock.
- Miles Logan: No! You got to check to see if it's open.
- Miles Logan: It's open!
- Eddie: Really?
- Miles Logan: Nah I'm messin' wit- I'm messing with you! They would never do that! Now Eddie, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Davis "Rig" Lanlow: Hey, Kareem, do you know that Charlie and I had originally intended to come up here and cap your punk ass. And your girlfriend, Nick, but shit, you two muffins did such a nice job with this financing, who could think about killing at a time like this?
- Terrance Paul Davidson: Thanks, your approval means a lot!
“We're not just black, we're cops too! We'll pull ourselves over later!”
“- Miles Logan: Don't you ever get all up on this thing?
- Carlson: I don't think I've ever gotten all up on anything, sir.”
“- Hank Rafferty: Do you know how to hot wire a car?
- Earl Montgomery: What? You think because I’m black I can hot wire a car
- Hank Rafferty: Well, can you?
- Earl Montgomery: Yeah! But not because I'm black!”
“- Berger: You ever read the papers?
- Kevin Caffrey: I used to, but the news kept changing.”
“- Marcus Burnett: We're your new neighbors.
- Mike Lowrey: Don't be alarmed, we're negros.”
“Anyone else getting that pre-rape feeling?”
“- FBI Agent Gray: All right Detective Malone. Now the objectivehere is to have these individuals look upon you as if you were one of them, a member of the criminal underworld. So it's important that your actions, your speech, and your general mode of behavior is all congruent with their expectation of a fellow criminal.
- Miles Logan: Oh, okay,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nash: I thought I shot you. You must be one tough monkey.
- Earl Montgomery: You and the monkey jokes, huh? Didn't your momma teach you any manners while you were humpin' her?”
“- Claude Banks: Don't touch this car.
- Rayford Gibson: 'Cause I piss on the motherfucker. I ain't gonna touch it, I piss on it.”
“- Janiece: You told me you were a banker...
- Miles Logan: A bank robber!”