Tea quotes21 tea quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Tea without milk is so uncivilized.”
“Crisis or not, nothing should interfere with tea!”
“- Fauna: Now, one tsp. Tsp?
- Merryweather: One teaspoon.
- Fauna: One teaspoon, of course!”
“- Mad Hatter: He's stuck us all at one minute to tea time!
- March Hare: Tea time, forever!”
“A cup of tea can solve anything. Bit under the weather? Tea. You left you husband? Tea is the answer.”
“- McKenzie: Would you like a cup of tea?
- Ben: No, no thank you. No, I'm here on a matter of justice.
- McKenzie: Oh, justice. Well I'm afraid that's a trifle more complex to serve you up than a cup of tea.”
“- Hemant Rai: No sugar in mine.
- Jai Chand: You've been brainwashed by America.”
“- FDR: Sir, my mother does not approve of cocktails. And thinks you might rather have a cup of tea?
- Bertie: My mother would have said the same thing. Actually, I prefer a cocktail.
- FDR: A man after my own heart.”
“I'm freakin pumped! I've been drinking green tea all goddamn day!”
“- Hugo Drax: You have arrived at a propitious moment, coincident with your country's one indisputable contribution to Western Civilization: Afternoon tea. May I press you to a cucumber sandwich?
- James Bond: Thank you, no, nothing at all.”
“- Blythe 'The Forger': Tea?
- Hendley 'The Scrounger': I only drank tea once. In a hospital.”
“A cup of tea would restore my normality.”
“Although we may run out of Pan Am coffee, we will never run out of TWA tea.”
“- Ivan Danko: Tea, please.
- Art Ridzik: In a glass, with lemon, right?
- Ivan Danko: Yes.
- Art Ridzik: Yeah. I saw Dr. Zhivago.”
“We shall now have tea and speak of absurdities.”
“You should try the tea, indian of course. We're maybe at war with them but there's no sense in over-reacting, their tea's the best.”
“- Eddy: The entire British empire was built on cups of tea...
- Bacon: Yeah, and look what happened to that.
- Eddy: And if you think I'm going to war without one, mate, you're mistaken.”
“- Isaac's Son: Why can't we have frankfurters?
- Isaac: Because, this is the Russian Tea Room.”