“Cannonball Run II” quotes(1984)
Plot – A fake sheikh, actually the son of a mob boss, is giving away a staggering prize to the winner of a car race from Redondon Beack - the Californian Las Vegas - to Connecticut. All sort of romps, gags, cliches, grotesque incidents, loud stories, ridiculous abductions, incredible obstacles, appearances and disappearances of the fabulous "prize" - which is likely to fade out – happen during the competition, but Frank Sinatra – playing himself – will guarantee a happy ending to this messed up story.
All actors – Burt Reynolds, Frank Sinatra, Jamie Farr, Dom DeLuise, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., Marilu Henner, Telly Savalas, Shirley MacLaine, Susan Anton, Catherine Bach, Foster Brooksshow all
“Cannonball Run II” Quotes 20 quotes
“- Morris Fenderbaum: I've been called a lot of things but I had never been called a commie.
- Jamie Blake: I'm not even a democrat!”
“Here is to good luck. May it all be mine.”
“- King: How come you have a blond, blue-eyed slave?
- The Sheik: He's an actor. Hasn't had a series in seven years.
- The Slapper: Nine.”
“- King: I order you back to America to win the Cannonball Run. I give you one last chance because you are my only son with a driver's license.
- The Sheik: But, pop, there is no Cannonball Run this year.
- King: So, buy one.”
“- Captain Chaos: J.J... Long time, no see.
- J.J. McClure: Nice to see you, Captain Chaos.”
“- King: I warn you. Tomorrow's race is the last Cannonball I am financing. If you do not win, do not bother to come home.
- The Sheik: Father, don't worry! I can't lose! I have hired the winner of this Cannonball to be my co-driver in the next one. I would like you to meet him. I have told him so much about you.”
“- J.J. McClure: What line did you say you were from?
- Betty: The Order of Imaculate Chastity.
- Victor: The Order of Imaculate Chastity? I read the Bible all the time. In fact, I once read the bible that was printed on the head of a pin. That was hard. But, I've never heard of the Order of Imaculate...
- Veronica: You have to read the New...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jamie Blake: We're gonna die. We're gonna die, we're gonna die. What do you think they're gonna do to us?
- Morris Fenderbaum: I don't know what they're gonna do to you, but since Mr. T ain't here, I'll be too busy licking their boots to see.”
“- Don Canneloni: The Rigatonis, the Tortellinis, the Fettuchinis, and even the Raviolis are bigger than we are. And why?
- Tony: High interest rates.
- Sonny: Acid rain.
- Slim: Japanese imports.”
“- Don Canneloni: In the past, the Canneloni family was the most powerful of the families. We controlled drugs, prostitution, extortion, prostitution, gambling...
- Slim: Uh, you said 'prostitution' twice.
- Don Canneloni: Well, I like it.”
“- Tony: We've put our heads together, and we've decided we're gonna rip off the Arab, on the road, during the car race.
- Don Don Canneloni: Oh, you put your heads together, huh? It must've sounded like a bowling alley.”
“My aunt Millie took a vow of chastity. She had headaches all the time.”
“- Hymie Kaplan: Friend or foe?
- Arnold: Guess.”
“For one thousand centuries, the Falafel Family has ruled the deserts with one thing: speed! We had the fastest camels and the fastest horses. And now, due to... you, know what we have the fastest planes, the fastest boats, and the fastest cars. Except for one: yours! Last year, I sent you to America for one simple task. So simple. To emblazen...” (continue)(continue reading)