Empathy quotes111 empathy quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Living consciously involves being genuine; it involves listening and responding to others honestly and openly; it involves being in the moment.”
“A certain amount of anger doesn't make us less empathetic, less humane, less loving. It just makes us real.”
“Todd and I have a very complementary working style.”
“Just being alive, staying human, I think that's infinitely precious.”
“- Firefist: How do you know what I want?
- Deadpool: Because I've been inside you. That came out wrong. I've been inside your shoes, which is also off-putting.”
“- Courtney Collins: How did you know?
- Ex-Deputy So & So: [sadly] Because he reminded me of myself when I was a kid.”
“- Kathie Moffat: Can't you even feel sorry for me?
- Jeff Bailey: I'm not going to try.”
“- John Gotti: We're gonna do a hit now, gonna do a real hit. We're goin back, yeah... back to some real, in your face Cosa Nostra. Out in front on the line... make 'em sit back and watch the volcano blow. You with me?
- Sammy Gravano: I'm wit ya, John, all the way to the finish.”
“- Jacob Kowalski: You, uh, you know how to read minds?
- Queenie: Oh, don't worry, honey. Most guys think what you was thinking first time they see me.”
“A lot of young directors really don't understand actors, how to work with them. They're into techniques, effects.”
“I could tell she knew what I was feeling.”
“It's got to do with putting yourself in other people's shoes and seeing how far you can come to truly understand them. I like the empathy that comes from acting.”
“The reason that you dance and sing is to make the audience feel like they're dancing and singing. As long as you're having fun with it and giving it 100 percent, they're gonna feel that.”
“Max bonded so closely with Kyle, he can't work with anyone else. ... Are you sure you want to do this?”
“- Hiccup: Three hundred years, and I'm the first Viking who wouldn't kill a dragon!
- Astrid: First to ride one, though. So...?
- Hiccup: I wouldn't kill him, because he looked as frightened as I was. I looked at him... and I saw myself.”
“- Kate: What would you do if you were in my shoes?
- Bella: Get new shoes.”
“Tannhäusser spoke of love, you cannot understand because you are heartless.”