Ben Kingsley quotes
“- Young Pastor: You speak blasphemy, sir.
- Man in the Yellow Suit: Fluently.”
“- Dr. Watson: Being men of no moral fiber whatsoever, they can't resist helping themselves to a new pair of shoes.
- Sherlock Holmes: Do you think they have these in brown?”
“- Sherlock Holmes: What are you doing?
- Dr. Watson: Thinking.
- Sherlock Holmes: Right. I'm going to think too. What shall we think about, Watson?”
“If there's one thing I know, is when someone is lying. A man in my position, that's all he has to go on. To know a lie when he hears it. It's the difference between life and death. Your own. Someone else's.”
“- Dr. Watson: Last night, Holmes realized how stupid he had been.
- Sherlock Holmes: Now, I didn't say stupid...
- Dr. Watson: Yes, you did.”
“- Roy: Don't tell me that you miss the USSR? I mean the USSR was a dark evil empire.
- Grinko: Maybe so. But then we were people living in the darkness, now we are people dying in the light. Which is better?”
“If you have three steps to do, and if you do those steps arrogantly... if you think you are invincible... You are going to die!”
“- Jack Shaw: Don't think of it as cheating on your wife. Think of it as... fuckin' for your flag.
- Amos: When in doubt, close your eyes and think of England.”
“If you can't learn to run with the pack, one of these days you'll be someone's dinner.”
“I'm a bad man who doesn't waste time wondering what could've been when I am what could've been and what could not have been. I live on both sides of the fence. My grass is always green.”
“- Bagheera: I'm the one who brought him to you. And now I'll return him to where he belongs.
- Raksha: [goes in front of Mowgli] I won't let you. He's my cub!”
“- Bagheera: Come on, Mowgli. Let's be on our way.
- Mowgli: But I'm helping Baloo get ready for hibernation.
- Bagheera: Bears don't hibernate in the jungle.
- Baloo: Not full hibernation, but I nap a lot.”
“No more secrets, Marty.”
“- Anne Frank: I hate them. The Germans. I wish they were dead. They won't stop until they've killed all the Jews!
- Otto Frank: Don't say that. There are good people and there are bad people, it doesn't matter where they come from. Miep and Mr. Klieman are Austrian, just like Hitler. Do you want them to die as well?
- Anne Frank: No.”
“This isn't a game, Philippe. One mistake out there and you're going to die.”
“President Ellis, you continue to resist my attempts to educate you, sir. And now, you've missed me again. You don't know who I am. You don't know where I am. And you'll never see me coming.”
“Your grandfather used to say that a bird which flies into your house is an angel. You must look upon his presence as a blessing.”