Alfred Molina quotes
“Love should never be a secret. If you keep something as complicated as love stored up inside, it could make you sick.”
- From the movie: The Front Runner
- From the movie: Identity
- From the movie: Monsters University
- From the movie: The Hoax
“Cliff, you publish this you will have a storm of shit rain down on you.”
- From the movie: Ladyhawke
“I've always been terrified about being bored. I always think being bored is the worst thing. The only strategic decision I ever made as an actor was to try and make each job as different as possible.”
“I love playing villains.”
“To be challenged means to strive. I'm almost certain that's true.”
“Music is an essential part of my life and I'm completely lost without a good album to listen to or my iPod in my pocket!”
“Even at drama school if there was a part of some eastern European thug it would be me.”
“- Rosalie Octavius: You need to sleep soundly tonight.
- Dr. Otto Octavius: Did Edison sleep before he turned on the light bulb? Did Marconi sleep before he turned on the radio? Did Beethoven sleep before he wrote the fifth?
- Peter Parker: Did Bernoulli sleep before he found the curves of quickest descent?”
- From the movie: Coffee and Cigarettes
- From the movie: The Da Vinci Code
“- Captain Bezu Fache: You used me.
- Bishop Manuel Aringarosa: God uses us all.”
- From the movie: Species
“Los Angeles is perfect for her. It's a city of the future. Anything goes. Totally mobile population. No one's a stranger. Very little in this town is taboo or unacceptable. Whatever she does, no one's going to notice.”
- From the movie: The Hoax
“- Clifford Irving: Bumped by this adolescent coffee boy. My lit professor at Cornell compared me to Hemingway!
The middle of my life is at hand, and I don't have a couch.
- Dick Suskind: Think about this: Henry Miller was 38-years-old, unpublished. His wife left him for a lesbian.
- Clifford Irving: You're kind to tell me that, Dick. You're a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm physiologically incapable of fidelity.”
- From the movie: Enchanted April
“- Mellersh Wilkins: You accepted an invitation from a friend without consulting me?
- Lottie Wilkins: I'm consulting you now!
- Mellersh Wilkins: Well you can write her and just tell her you can't go, it's absolutely out of the question!
- Lottie Wilkins: I can't do that!
- Mellersh Wilkins: Why not?
- Lottie Wilkins: Because I don't want to!”
“- Diego Rivera: You've broken my heart, Frida.
- Frida Kahlo: It hurts doesn't it? But why? It was just a fuck, like a handshake.
- Diego Rivera: No. I told you who I was when you married me.
- Frida Kahlo: Yes, you did, and I married you anyway. And, you promised to be loyal. You have been my comrade, my fellow artist... my best friend. But...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Diego Rivera: Thank you.
- Frida Kahlo: For what?
- Diego Rivera: For making a fat, old, crazy Communist a happy man.”
“If you want to get a woman to fall in love with you, feed her poetry.”
“- Peter Parker: You once spoke to me about intelligence. You said it was a gift to be used for the greater good...
- Doc Ock: A privilege...
- Peter Parker: These things have turned you into something else. Don't listen to them.”