Julian Glover quotes
- La trovi in About Colleagues
“He's the apple of our eye. He's a fine actor, but he's starting to turn down acting work because he's about to become a director.”
- La trovi in Money and Actors
“- King Gustav: Really? That often? You must have collected several tails.
- Ralph: I admit I slept with a few. But I'm not like that anymore. Nowadays you can't be too careful. You don't know who they've been with.”
“Didn't I tell you not to trust anyone, Dr. Jones?”
“Germany has declared war on the Jones boys.”
“- Walter Donovan: Well, Marcus, we're on the verge of the greatest discovery in the history of mankind.
- Marcus Brody: And you're meddling with powers you can't possibly comprehend.”
“- Hale: I'm glad you find her so. Best wishes in your fox hunting.
- King Gustav: Fox hunting? You like fox hunting, yes.
- Ralph: I don't get out much lately. But I used to go out almost every evening. One club or another.”
“- Walter Donovan: We're just one step away.
- Indiana Jones: That's usually when the ground falls out from underneath your feet.”
“- Ralph: Once I got a steady girl, that put an end to it.
- King Gustav: She did not like fox hunting?
- Ralph: Of course not! Anna's not into it, is she?
- King Gustav: Oh, yes! She loves it! Most royals do.”
“The Nazis want to write themselves into the grail legend, take on the world. Well, they're welcome to it. But I want the grail itself, the cup that gives everlasting life. Hitler can have the world, but he can't take it with him. I'm going to be drinking my own health after he's gone the way of the dodo.”