Nazism quotes121 nazism quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“We Nazis do not relish failure.”
“Racial and religious hatred must be fostered on the basis of American-Aryanism. Classism must be encouraged in a way that the labor and the middle classes will become confused and antagonistic. In the ensuing chaos, we will be able to take control.”
“I saw a picture just like this once, in a museum. Only it wasn't a black man, it was a jewish man. And instead of the big lips he had a really big nose, like a rat's nose. But he wasn't just one particular jewish man. This was a drawing of all jews. And these drawings were put in the newspapers by the most famous gang in history. You think you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jojo Betzler: Nothing makes sense anymore.
- Yorki: Yeah, I know, definitely not a good time to be a Nazi.”
“- Elsa Korr: You know what I am. Say it. Say it!
- Jojo Betzler: A Jew?
- Elsa Korr: Gesundheit.”
“- Paul Stephens: Who's Anne Frank?
- Jenny Anderman: Um, a girl in my English class.”
“Where were the police when the Nazis threw the children into the trucks?”
“- Dean Armitage: You're gonna love this. My Dad's claim to fame. He was beat by Jesse Owens in the qualifying round for the Berlin Olympics in 1936. Those were the ones where...
- Chris Washington: Where Owens won in front of Hitler.
- Dean Armitage: Yeah, what a moment. What a moment. I mean, Hitler was up there with all those perfect Aryan...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Eva Cuza: We're dealing with a Golem! A devil!
- Dr. Cuza: A devil? Now you listen to me! The devil in the Keep wears a black uniform and has a death's head in his cap, and calls himself a "Sturmbannführer"!
“I'm setting up the biggest deal in Europe with the hardest organization since Hitler stuck as swastika on his jockstrap.”
“Technically, they're retreating. But strategically, they're advancing.”
“Jews and blacks were more like animals. And because they were just like animals it didn't matter if they lived or died.”
“He's technically Jewish but wants to be a Nazi.”
“I read your broadcast up to the point where you describe the collapse of France. You commented on Nazi methods - foul fighting, bombing refugees, machine-gunning hospitals, lifeboats, lightships, bailed-out pilots - by saying that you despised them, that you would be ashamed to fight on their side and that you would sooner acceptdefeat than...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Alan Dershowitz: Reminds me of my Hitler dream. You know, Hitler calls up, he's alive... needs a lawyer. I say, "Sure, come on over". Then I have to decide: do I take the case, or do I kill him?
- Elon Dershowitz: You? No question.
- Alan Dershowitz: I would take the case.
- Elon Dershowitz: Then kill him.
“- Lt. Aldo Raine: Are you going to take off your uniform?
- Pvt. Butz: Not only shall I remove it, I intend to burn it.
- Lt. Aldo Raine: Yeah, that's what we thought. We don't like that. You see, we like our Nazis in uniform. That way you can spot 'em just like that. But you take off that uniform, ain't no one ever gonna know you were a Nazi.”
“They started out poor and angry and everybody looked down on them. Until one man decided to give them some pride, an identity... and somebody to blame. You take over neighborhoods? That's nothing compared to them. They took over countries. You want to know how? They just wiped out everybody else.”