Nazism quotes124 nazism quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“All I want is peace. Peace! Peace! A little piece of Poland, a little piece of France.”
“- Dean Armitage: You're gonna love this. My Dad's claim to fame. He was beat by Jesse Owens in the qualifying round for the Berlin Olympics in 1936. Those were the ones where...
- Chris Washington: Where Owens won in front of Hitler.
- Dean Armitage: Yeah, what a moment. What a moment. I mean, Hitler was up there with all those perfect Aryan...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lt. Aldo Raine: Are you going to take off your uniform?
- Pvt. Butz: Not only shall I remove it, I intend to burn it.
- Lt. Aldo Raine: Yeah, that's what we thought. We don't like that. You see, we like our Nazis in uniform. That way you can spot 'em just like that. But you take off that uniform, ain't no one ever gonna know you were a Nazi.”
“We Nazis do not relish failure.”
“Racial and religious hatred must be fostered on the basis of American-Aryanism. Classism must be encouraged in a way that the labor and the middle classes will become confused and antagonistic. In the ensuing chaos, we will be able to take control.”
“I saw a picture just like this once, in a museum. Only it wasn't a black man, it was a jewish man. And instead of the big lips he had a really big nose, like a rat's nose. But he wasn't just one particular jewish man. This was a drawing of all jews. And these drawings were put in the newspapers by the most famous gang in history. You think you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Hitler, however, had one great disadvantage. He lived in a time when Fascism, like a virus, like the AIDS virus, needed a strong host in order to spread. Germany was that host. But Germany did not prevail. The world was too big. Fortunately, the world has changed. Global communications, cable TV, the internet. Today the world is smaller and a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Natasha Romanoff-Where did Captain America learn to steal a car?
Steve Rogers-Nazi Germany. And we're borrowing. Get your feet off the dash.”
“- Jojo Betzler: Nothing makes sense anymore.
- Yorki: Yeah, I know, definitely not a good time to be a Nazi.”
“- Elsa Korr: You know what I am. Say it. Say it!
- Jojo Betzler: A Jew?
- Elsa Korr: Gesundheit.”
“- Paul Stephens: Who's Anne Frank?
- Jenny Anderman: Um, a girl in my English class.”
“Where were the police when the Nazis threw the children into the trucks?”
- Eva Cuza: We're dealing with a Golem! A devil!
- Dr. Cuza: A devil? Now you listen to me! The devil in the Keep wears a black uniform and has a death's head in his cap, and calls himself a "Sturmbannführer"!
“I'm setting up the biggest deal in Europe with the hardest organization since Hitler stuck as swastika on his jockstrap.”
“Technically, they're retreating. But strategically, they're advancing.”