Leadership quotes87 leadership quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Attitude reflects leadership.”
“- Andre Baptiste Senior: They say that I am the lord of war, but perhaps it is you.
- Yuri Orlov: I believe it's warlord.
- Andre Baptiste Senior: Thank you, but I prefer it my way.”
“This is a brilliant opportunity to bring together the revolutionaries in the gang communities, and you can unite them.”
“- Dick Best: I don’t know how to lead these men.
- Ann Best: They’ll follow you anywhere.”
“I'll make you a deal: you don't tell me how to pirate, and I don't tell you how to captain.”
“You think you're unworthy to lead because you're of two different worlds? But that is exactly why you are worthy! You are the bridge between land and sea! I can see that now. The question is, can you?”
- Duke Henry the Red: You Sir, are not one of my vassals... who are you?
- Ashley "Ash" J. Williams: Who wants to know?
- Duke Henry the Red: I am Henry the Red. Duke of Shale, Lord of the Northlands and leader of its peoples.
- Ashley "Ash" J. Williams: Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two... (continue)(continue reading)
“I don't know a thing about any of you. Good or bad, efficient or inefficient. I'm not upsetting any apple cart. Every man keeps the job he's got now until he proves to me he's worth a better one or he has no right on the force at all. I'm not fighting you and you're not fighting me. We're going to fight together.”
“He who seeks the knowledge must lead me. No one else may approach.”
“- Korg: Hey, man. We're just about to jump on that ginormous spaceship. Wanna come?
- Loki: You do seem like you're in desperate need of leadership.
- Korg: Why, thank you!”
“Like my father before me, I became leader of the Cimarron herd. And with that honor came responsibility.”
“- Uhura: Our captain will come for us. Mercy will be the last thing on his mind.
- Krall: I'm counting on it.”
“- Mr. Henderson: Do they know something we don't?
- Dr. Allen Chamberlain: They are led by a woman. What does a woman know?”
“- Maria Hill: All set up boss.
- Tony Stark: Actually he's the boss.
- [points to Captain America]
- Tony Stark: I just pay for everything and design everything, make everyone look cooler.”
“Come on - three commanders. One ship. I don't think that's gonna work. There's not enough rocket fuel in the world to get those egos off the ground.”
“- George Wickham: I'm here to propose a venture that would end the war forever. These new zombies can be reasoned with. With the proper funding I believe we can cultivate trust and even good will with this new iteration of the undead, who seem to possess an inherent power of the lower ranks of their kind.
- Lady Catherine de Bourgh: [starts...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- George Wickham: The common hordes look to them for leadership. It takes just one of them to realize that power and then to lead the hordes into battle.
- Lady Catherine de Bourgh: The undead are like locusts!
- Parson Collins: [still smirking] Locusts.
- Lady Catherine de Bourgh: [now determined] They go forth and destroy. They have no use for...” (continue)(continue reading)