Perversion quotes84 perversion quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“It's America. They're Puritans in public, perverts in private.”
"When I was a little girl, my daddy used to spank my bare bottom. Now he's gone. Will you take his place?". Call Misty!
“By 1965 there'll be total depravity. How squalid everything will be.”
“- Paul Biegler: Mr. Paquette, what would you call a man with an insatiable penchant for women?
- Alphonse Paquette: A what?
- Paul Biegler: A penchant... a desire... taste... passion?
- Alphonse Paquette: Well, uh, ladies' man, I guess. Or maybe just a damn fool!”
“If your beautiful perversions don't shut the fuck up, I'll turn you into glue!”
“No one is better than Don Lope, but where there's a skirt, he has horns and a tail.”
“- Mr. Grey: We can't do this 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Lee Holloway: Why not?”
“- Abby: I love how you assume all men are perverse as you are!
- Mike Chadway: Oh, I don't assume. I know.”
“- Anastasia Steele: Do you have any interests outside of work?
- Christian Grey: I enjoy various physical pursuits.”
“- Michael: I guess it's kind of an escape.
- Dr. Fromberg: Like, uh... lighting up a marijuana cigarette and escaping the real world, hmm? Like watching a pornographic sex film, getting an erection and raping someone? Is that what you mean?
- Michael: You know, I don't think erections rape people. People rape people.”
“Listen to me, perv. If you even e-mail my niece again, I will hunt you down like a T-1000.”
“- Charlese: What we supposed to do in here?
- Christian Black: Well, I thought we'd start with a little bit of rope play.
- Charlese: No!
- [Christian loses his smile]
- Christian Black: Okay, well, how about I just mount you to that rack over there and spank you?
- Charlese: Hell to the no!
- Christian Black: Perhaps a little bit of flogging?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“When the female, by nature so perverse, becomes sublime by holiness, then she can be the noblest vehicle of grace. Beautiful are the breasts that protrude just a little.”
“- Coulmier: It's nothing but an encyclopedia of perversions. One man killed his wife after reading them.
- The Marquis de Sade: It's a fiction, not a moral treatise.”
“Eggiwegs...I would like to smash 'em, and pick 'em all up and throw...owww!! Fucking hell!”
“- Doberman: You boys got any special reason to be hiding behind there?
- Richie: Yea, we heard you were a horny man.”
“- Congressman David Dilbeck: You don't know how much I love you. I even sent my man Erb to collect your lint!
- Erin Grant: My lint?
- Congressman David Dilbeck: Fresh, hot lint!
- Erin Grant: And what did you do with that fresh, hot lint?
- Congressman David Dilbeck: Well, I'm afraid I made love to it.”
“The world is so full of pervs. That guy at table 10 is the worst. Every week, a new bimbo. I swear, he leers at my tits, one more time, he's gonna regret it.”
“I don't do romance.”
“Congratulations. On a scale of one to ten on the perversity meter, you just hit a seventy-three.”
“- Nick: Look at it! We don't even know what the hell that is. It can be just a light or a bomb or...
- Danika: Or a sexual object; when you look right down to it, it looks like a...”
“What we were after now was the old surprise visit. That was a real kick and good for laughs and lashings of the old ultraviolence.”