“But I'm a Cheerleader” quotes(1999)
All actors – Natasha Lyonne, Michelle Williams, Brandt Wille, Bud Cort, Mink Stole, RuPaul, Katie Donahue, Danielle Rene, Cathy Moriarty, Eddie Cibrian, Melanie Lynskey, Clea DuVallshow all
“But I'm a Cheerleader” Quotes 11 quotes
“- Megan: I'm a homosexual! I'm a homosexual! I'm a homosexual! Oh my god... they were right. I'm a homo.
- Mary Brown: Congratulations, Megan. You have just taken your first step in your true direction!”
“- Lloyd: We're just trying to provide you all with a balanced perspective, to see that there are options. In the end, it's up to you whether you choose to live a...
- Larry: Lie.
- Lloyd: Whether you want to be who you are or keep it hidden is really more what we're about.
- Megan: So you run like, the underground homo railroad.”
“- Hilary: This is where we sleep, but there's no inappropriate behavior allowed.
- Megan: Inappropriate? Like swearing?
- Graham: No, inappropriate like fucking.”
“It's your choice: you can run off with Megan and turn into a raging bull-dyke, or you can do the simulation and graduate and lead a normal life.”
“- Megan: I'm not supposed to like you.
- Graham: But?
- Megan: I wanna do that again.”
“- Megan: Cheers are supposed to be simple, make people feel good.
- Graham: Cheers make girls do stupid cartwheels. Orgasms make people feel good.”
“It's really easy to be a prude when you're not attracted to him, isn't it?”