Clea DuVall quotes
“My eyes have been opened, I can never go back.”
“- Stokely: Body Snatchers is a story somebody made up, dingus. It's located in the fiction section of the library.
- Casey: Yeah, so is Schindler's List.”
“I don't like anything new.”
“I talk too quiet, and I have to yell on stage.”
“I'm so tired of the mediocrity.”
“I always thought the only alien in this high school was me.”
“- Hilary: This is where we sleep, but there's no inappropriate behavior allowed.
- Megan: Inappropriate? Like swearing?
- Graham: No, inappropriate like fucking.”
“Men are like parking spaces: all the good ones are taken, and the available ones are handicapped.”
“- Megan: I'm not supposed to like you.
- Graham: But?
- Megan: I wanna do that again.”
“- Megan: Cheers are supposed to be simple, make people feel good.
- Graham: Cheers make girls do stupid cartwheels. Orgasms make people feel good.”
“- Stokely: I'm not putting that hack drug up my nose - it's so eighties!
- Zeke: Aliens are taking over the Earth. Weigh it!”
“I just don't want to never have done that.”
“- Kenny Fisher: 'Sup, ladies? Yo Jana, wanna dance?
- Jana: I'm allergic.
- Kenny Fisher: You're allergic to dancing?
- Jana: Yeah.”