“Coyote Ugly” quotes(2000)
Plot – Violet has a big dream: becoming a songwriter. She visits every record company in the city but she can't get an audition. To pay the rent, she's forced to look for a job and accepts a position as barmaid in the well known Coyote Ugly, where the girls work there seducing the customers to let them buy more drinks. Violet is influenced by the Coyote Ugly's atmosphere and she becomes soon the most popular attraction.
All actors – Piper Perabo, Adam Garcia, John Goodman, Maria Bello, Izabella Miko, Tyra Banks, Bridget Moynahan, Melanie Lynskey, Del Pentecost, Michael Weston, LeAnn Rimes, Jeremy Rowley, Ellen Cleghorne, John Fugelsang, Bud Cort, Robert Ahlers, Orlando Sims, Barry Michael Duff, William Ritter III, Chanda Bailey, Freez Luv, Alex Band, Miles Mosley, Aaron Kamin, Vic Vanacore, Greg Pitts, Whitney Dylan, Marvin Krueger, Victor Argo, Peter Appel, John Mondin, Frank Medrano, Elizabeth Beckwith, Diane Hudock, Tara MacLean, Eric Ritter, Thomas R. Martin, Ken Hudson Campbell, Jorgen de Mey, Jimmy Shubert, Greg Ginther, Jeff Michalski, Kaitlin Olson, JJ Snyder, Susan Yeagley, Jill Gettelson, Jack McGee, Paul Davis-Miller, Johnny Zander, Wali Collins, Scott Russo, Rob Brewer, Steve Morris, Wade Youman, Patrick Kim, Natasha Reulet, Sarah Jane Morris, Jennifer Day, Nava Plotski, Alicia Lorén, Jennifer Manalo, Nicole Ghastin, Jonathan Klein, Alexandra Balahoutis, Johnny Knoxville, Chris Wylde, Mandy Amano, Carla Alapont, Stephanie Hodge, Allison Ford, Kathy Nowrey, Michael Bay, Chip Chinery, Nick Vallelonga, Joseph Patrick Kelly, Greg Collins, Stephen Snedden, Chris Soldevilla, Joe Bucaro III, James T. Sale, Heather Shannon Ryan, Biljana Filipovic, Eddie Anisko, Alex Borstein, Michael R Bowman, Adam Carrera, Tony Collucci, Claudia Cummings, Brian Diederich, Timothy Huang, Tara Nicole Hughes, Jason Jacobs, Sofia Karstens, Cheryl Ling, Rana Morrison, Calvi Pabon, Jeannette Papineau, Melody Perkins, Rachel Puchkoff, Patty Tobin, Lisa Marie Waishes, Brad Yoder, Patrick Yonallyshow all
“Coyote Ugly” Quotes 22 quotes
“- Lil: That's Rachel, you can learn a lot from her.
- Violet Sanford: She just cut some guy's ponytail off.
- Lil: Yeah, the court ordered her to take anger-management classes after she pummeled a customer for grabbin' her ass. He pressed charges, I gave her a raise.”
“I didn't have a home! Is that what you wanted to hear? I don't have a family. I mean that's the big secret! Are you happy? Huh? Are you gonna feel sorry for me now? Are you gonna hold me close while I tell you I had to change homes every 2 years? I had a bad childhood, big deal. I don't need your sympathy! 'Cause I'm here and I'm livin' on my...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Violet Sanford: Why won't you give up on this?
- Kevin O'Donnell: Because I've been giving up on people my entire life and it's a nasty little habit, so you're going to sing at the club or...
- Violet Sanford: Or you'll what?
- Kevin O'Donnell: I'll never kiss you again.”
“Violet, I saw how hard it was on your mom when she didn't make it, but if she was here she'd tell me to shut up, wish you luck and give you a big hug. I'm not going to give you a big hug and I'm not going to wish you luck, but I am going to shut up, sit here with my coffee and pretend to be mad. Is that okay?”
“I'm not lost. Somebody just moved my street.”
“You're not going back to work for Pete. I don't care what it takes. I don't care how many bars you have to stand on. You are not coming home. I'm not letting you back in the house. Forget it.”
“For the first time in my life I was ashamed of you. I would have never thought that was possible.”
“- Violet Sanford: Cammie, I think I just fell in love with you.
- Cammie: Oh Violet, I'm not a lesbian. I played in the minors but never went pro.
- Violet Sanford: That's not what I meant.”
- Kevin O'Donnell: Have a nice day!
- Violet Sanford: "Have a nice day"?
- Kevin O'Donnell: Yeah, I panicked, I didn't know what else to say!
“- Kevin O'Donnell: What do you do when you realize all your dreams have come true?
- Violet Sanford: Pay off old debts.”
“The place is a joke, alright? They don't come to watch you sing, they come to watch girls shaking it on a bar!”
“- Cammie: I'm Cammie, the Russian tease.
- Violet Sanford: Violet, the Jersey nun.
- Cammie: That one's Rachel, the New York bitch. We all play our little parts. Only Rachel really is a bitch, and I really am a tease.”
“- Violet Sanford: What do you want?
- Kevin O'Donnell: Well, it's, uh, 3 in the morning, I want what every man wants. Breakfast!”
“- Lil: Hey, this place is my home. And I'm not willing to risk everything I have on your personal life. It's business, plain and simple.
- Violet Sanford: This is not business. I work my ass off for you and you're supposed to be my friend!
- Lil: I never said I was your friend. I'm your boss and you knew the rules like everybody else.”
“- Violet Sanford: I don't mean to press my luck, but would you mind telling me why you're hiring me?
- Lil: Because, the, um, average male is walking around with a toddler inside of his pants, a two year old right there inside his dockers.
- Violet Sanford: Men have two year old children in their pants - that's why you're hiring me?
- Lil: You...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Rachel: Lil, do we serve water with our whiskey?
- Lil: Only water I serve's got barley and hops in it. Hey everybody, do we serve water in this bar?”