“City of Angels” quotes(1998)
Plot – Seth, a restless angel who works in Los Angeles, meets Dr. Maggie Rice. She is a skillful heart surgeon, whose strong professional security weakened after a patient inexplicably died during an operation. Seth was there to help the man, but he got interested in Maggie, so now he wants to help her overcome the crisis. He falls in love with her, even though he shouldn’t but, helping Maggie, Seth feels that those emotions and sensations are stronger and stronger.
All actors – Nicolas Cage, Meg Ryan, Andre Braugher, Dennis Franz, Colm Feore, Robin Bartlett, Joanna Merlin, Sarah Dampf, Rhonda Dotson, Nigel Gibbs, John Putch, Lauri Johnson, Christian Aubert, Jay Patterson, Shishir Kurup, Brian Markinson, Hector Velasquez, Marlene Kanter, Bernard White, Dan Desmond, Deirdre O'Connell, Kim Murphy, Chad Lindberg, Alexander Folk, Rainbow Borden, Harper Roisman, Sid Hillman, Wanda-Lee Evans, Wanda Christine, E.J. Callahan, Tudi Roche, David Moreland, Kristina Malota, William Stanford Davis, Mik Scriba, Nick Offerman, Kieu Chinh, Geoffrey Thorne, Peter Spellos, Jim Kline, Cherene Snow, Keaton Tyndall, Kylie Tyndall, Amy Brenneman, Tanya Douglas, Andrew Frankel, Alexander Gould, Steve Mora, Elisabeth Shueshow all
“City of Angels” Quotes 13 quotes
“- Seth: What's that like? What's it taste like? Describe it like Hemingway.
- Dr. Maggie Rice: Well, it tastes like a pear. You don't know what a pear tastes like?
- Seth: I don't know what a pear tastes like to you.
- Dr. Maggie Rice: Sweet, juicy, soft on your tongue, grainy like a sugary sand that dissolves in your mouth. How's that?
- Seth:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“When they ask me what I liked the best, I'll tell them, it was you.”
“- Seth: Why do people cry?
- Dr. Maggie Rice: What do you mean?
- Seth: I mean, what happens physically?
- Dr. Maggie Rice: Well... tear ducts operate on a normal basis to lubricate and protect the eye and when you have an emotion they overact and create tears.
- Seth: Why? Why do they overact?
- Dr. Maggie Rice: I don't know.
- Seth: Maybe......” (continue)(continue reading)
“I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand, than an eternity without it.”
“- Seth: Let's go somewhere.
- Dr. Maggie Rice: Where?
- Seth: I don't care.
- Dr. Maggie Rice: What do you wanna do?
- Seth: Anything.”
“What good would wings be if you couldn't feel the wind on your face?”
“- Seth: I fell.
- Anne: Evidently. Off a train?
- Seth: I fell in love.”
“I don't understand a God who would let us meet, if there's no way we could ever be together.”
“Some things are true whether you believe them or not.”
“Those eyes. The way he looked right... right down into me.”
“Never date a man who knows more about your vagina than you do.”