Elisabeth Shue quotes
“You can fuck me in the ass. You can cum on my face. Just keep it out of my hair. I just washed it.”
“- Karen, The Bartender: Trying to get the old magic back?
- Kay: Yeah.
- Karen, The Bartender: Did you ever have it?”
“- Celeste Talbert: I never said I was the best mother in the world. Give me a little credit, will you? Credit for being someone who tried to love you the only way she knew how.
- Lori Craven: I know that speech.
- Celeste Talbert: You do?
- Lori Craven: Yeah, it was the Thanksgiving show, when Maggie meets Bolt's blind nephew.”
“- Sebastian: This guy you're seeing, what's he like?
- Linda: He's everything you're not.
- Sebastian: Oh. He must be dull.”
“- Daryl: The chick is losing it.
- Chris: I am not!
- Sara: [to Daryl and Brad] You guys want some candy?
[Brad takes the chocolate bar from Sara. Chris turns and knocks the candy bar from his hands]
- Chris: Brad, no chocolate! Your acne! Sara. It is time for your cough syrup. Daryl, fasten the seat belt!
- Sara: She's definitely losing it.”
“- Dr. Emma Russell: Who are you?
- Simon Templar: Nobody has a clue. Least of all me.”
“You think you're God? I'll show you God!”
“Every experience makes you grow.”
“I spent my whole life trying to play the games males play.”
“I may look like the girl next door, but you wouldn't want to live next door to me.”
“I think the thing is, we both realized that we didn't have that much time. And I accepted him for who he was, and I didn't expect him to change, and I think he felt that for me, too. I liked his drama, and he needed me. And I loved him. I really loved him.”
“- Brian: Is this our waterfall?
- Jordan: No.
- Brian: It's terrific.
- Jordan: Yeah, it's all right. The name's Mooney, not Monet.”
“- Chris: Now boys, if either of you give me any grief I swear to God I'll kill you. Dead, murdered, stabbed.
- Daryl: Raped?
- Chris: I'm too old for this crap.”
“- Ivonne: What do you miss about acting?
- Elisabeth Shue: You know what I really miss about acting? I miss kissing - in love scenes. I had so much fun making out with all those cute actors.”
“What bothers you most? That you don't have a life... or that I do?”
“- Emily Callaway: You like games?
- Elizabeth: I love games. Would you like to play one?
- Emily Callaway: I'm already playing.”
“Time is like a wheel. Turning and turning - never stopping. And the woods are the center; the hub of the wheel.”
“- Fay: You love baseball.
- Harry Block: Baseball's easy because it has rules. It has foul lines.”