All actors – Michael Caine, Christopher Reeve, Dyan Cannon, Irene Worth, Henry Jones, Joe Silver, Tony DiBenedetto, Al LeBreton, Francis B. Creamer Jr., Stewart Klein, Jeffrey Lyons, Joel Siegelshow all
“Deathtrap” Quotes 13 quotes
“- Myra Bruhl: Have you thought about collaboration?
- Sidney Bruhl: I don't want any help in killing Clifford Anderson. I want to strike the blow myself.”
“I want a short cut, Sidney. And I really don't care whose yard I cut through, if you understand me.”
“- Sidney Bruhl: Clifford, I hate to ask this, but could you give me your own special definition of success, being gangbanged in the shower in the state penitentiary?
- Clifford Anderson: I knew you were going to have reservations about it.
- Sidney Bruhl: Reservations? I am standing here, petrified, stupefied, horrified! How's that for bloody...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Nothing recedes like success.”
“It has to be a playwright who writes thrillers because, I don't know, Arthur Miller probably has old sample cases hanging on the wall.”
“I have a name and a reputation! Somewhat tattered, perhaps. But still good for dinner invitations and summer seminars.”
“- Clifford Anderson: Would you like me to explain?
- Sidney Bruhl: What, that you're a lunatic with a death-wish?
- Clifford Anderson: I've got the same wish you have, Sidney - a success wish!”
“I'll bury him in the yard. No, the vegetable patch! Easier digging.”
“- Sidney Bruhl: Why make it anywhere? Why make it?
- Clifford Anderson: Because it's there, Sidney!
- Sidney Bruhl: That's mountains, not plays! Plays are not there until some asshole writes them!”
“I mean, what's the point in owning a mace, if you don't use it?”
“- Clifford Anderson: Are you trying to say that you don't think that you can trust me?
- Sidney Bruhl: How clearly you put it!”
“- Sidney Bruhl: Clifford, my dear, in your run-ins with the law, in your infancy so to speak, did any of the doctors, policemen, shrinks, did any of them ever use... the... word...?
- Clifford Anderson: What word Sidney?
- Sidney Bruhl: Sociopath?
- Clifford Anderson: Does that word... frighten you, Sidney?
- Sidney Bruhl: No, no. It does...” (continue)(continue reading)