“Demolition Man” quotes(1993)
Plot – Two men's fate is decided by the desire to take revenge. From 1996 they travel to 2032, where the reality is disconcerting and everything can happen. Everything started in Los Angeles, in 1996: Simon Phoenix, a psychopath, took thirty people hostage in a condo and Sergeant John Spartan, called "Demolition Man", arrested him. Then the criminal accused him of the hostages' death and Spartan was sentenced to spend his detention in a Cryo Penitentiary in California, where he was frozen. He's defrosted then in 2032 and the world he used to know is completely changed.
All actors – Sylvester Stallone, Wesley Snipes, Sandra Bullock, Nigel Hawthorne, Benjamin Bratt, Bob Gunton, Glenn Shadix, Denis Leary, Grand L. Bush, Pat Skipper, Steve Kahan, Paul Bollen, Mark Colson, Andre Gregory, John Enos III, Troy Evans, Don Charles McGovern, Bill Cobbs, Patricia Rive, Anneliza Scott, Dean Minerd, Kristopher Logan, Paul Perri, Susan Lentini, Casey Wallace, Trent Walker, Chris Durand, Brett A. Jones, Dan Cortese, Lara Harris, Sam Nehira, Claude Oatts, Alex Chapman, Brandy Ledford, Rosemarie Lagunas, Ken Baldwin, Jack Black, Michael Buice, Carlton Wilborn, Charles Glass, Ben Jurand, Billy D. Lucas, Rhino Michaels, Toshishiro Obata, Jesse Ventura, , Alex Ardenti, Mark Atteberry, Adrienne Barbeau, Vanna Bonta, Tom Bysiek, Tracee Cocco, Jennifer Darling, Ric Drasin, Mogens Eckert, Robert Grasmere, Bryan Hanna, Vasilika Vanya Marinkovic, Paul Dion Monte, Loralyn Peterson, Francis Praksti, Christopher Sararo, Rob Schneider, Stewart Skelton, Kevin Ula Christieshow all
“Demolition Man” Quotes 15 quotes
“Send a maniac to catch one.”
“- John Spartan: I'm happy that you're happy, but the place where you're supposed to have the toilet paper, you've got this little shelf with three seashells on it.
- Erwin: He doesn't know how to use the three seashells!
[Erwin laughs, then calms down]
- Erwin: I can see how that could be confusing.”
“- Lenina Huxley: I was wondering if you would like to have sex?
- John Spartan: [surprised] Here? With you? Now?
- Lenina Huxley: Mm-hmm.
- John Spartan: Oh yeah.”
“- John Spartan: Hold it. The Schwarzenegger Library?
- Lenina Huxley: Yes. The Schwarzenegger Presidential Library. Wasn't he an actor when you...?
- John Spartan: Stop! He was President?
- Lenina Huxley: Yes! Even though he was not born in this country, his popularity at the time caused the 61st Amendment which states...
- John Spartan: I don't...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- John Spartan: Look, Huxley, why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
- Lenina Huxley: [stands up, shocked] Ew, disgusting! You mean... fluid transfer?”
“C'mon you space-age piece of shit!”
“- Lenina Huxley: Just don't ask them where the meat comes from.
- John Spartan: Huxley, what's that supposed to mean?
- Lenina Huxley: Do you see any cows around here, detective?
- John Spartan: Que es este carne? [What is this meat?]
- Hamburger Stand Scrap: Este carne es de rata. [This meat is from rats]
- John Spartan: Rat? This is a rat...” (continue) (continue reading)
“Wait a minute, this is the future. Where are all the phaser guns?”
“I'll be god damned! Like a New York cockroach!”
“- Moral Statute Machine: Your repeated violation of the Verbal Morality Statute has caused me to notify the San Angeles Police Department. Please remain where you are for your reprimand.
- Simon Phoenix: Yeah, right.
[police sirens approach]
- Simon Phoenix: Fuckers are fast too.
- Moral Statute Machine: You are fined one credit for a violation...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Taco Bell Patron: What would you say if I called you a brutish fossil, symbolic of a decayed era gratefully forgotten?
- John Spartan: I don't know... thanks?”
“You're gonna regret this the rest of your life... both seconds of it.”