Swearing quotes76 swearing quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Victoria Lasseter: You're going to kill him for trying to leavetown?
- Adrian Yates: That's a security breach. I'm just doing my job.
- Victoria Lasseter: He's a human being.
- Adrian Yates: They're assets.
- Victoria Lasseter: He's an American citizen.
- Adrian Yates: They're government property.
- Victoria Lasseter: Are you actually fucking...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Oh, my God! I just gagged and vomited at the same time. I gavomited.”
“Frick on a stick with a brick!”
“I don't swear just for the hell of it. Language is a poor enough means of communication. I think we should all the words we've got. Besides, there are damn few words that anybody understands.”
- Tony Stark: Is no one going to comment that the Cap just said "language"?
- Steve Rogers: I know! It just slipped out.
“- Vincent Kapoor: Mark, please watch your language. Everything you type is being broadcast live all over the world.
- Mark Watney: Yeah?”
“Ah, shit on a stick.”
“- Mitch Racine: Mr. Cohen, I swear to God...
- Mickey Cohen: You're talkin' to God, Mitch, so you might as well swear to me.”
“- Kiki Pierce: [to Dizzy's dad] I'm afraid your son has Tourettes Syndrome.
- Dizzy: Are you out of your fucking mind?”
“I swear sometimes. Especially when I drink.”
“Can I use that swear word now?”
“- Teen #2: Is that a fucking Bible?
- Jay: Hey hey, the Holy fucking Bible, son.”
“- Mother Superior: Damn! Lost another one!
- Nun: Son of a bitch.”
“- Charlie Gordon: Liz... from the first moment I saw you on that ship... it was my intention to lie to you, I swear.
- Liz LaBreche: Well, that's sweet.
- Charlie Gordon: What I didn't intend, was falling in love with you.”
“- Dave: You swear an awful lot.
- Wally: You're fucking-A right!”
“- Judge Thomas Alva Mantke - L.A. Court: Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
- Larry Flynt: No.
- Judge Thomas Alva Mantke - L.A. Court: No?
- Larry Flynt: Your honor, I'm an atheist. I can't very well, uh, swear to a God I don't believe exists.”
“- Mr. Funderberk: These are the rules, listen carefully: no smoking, no drinking, no drugs, no sex, no cheating, no lying, no gambling, no matches.
- Tim Dunphy: No, shit!
- Mr. Funderberk: No swearing.”