Benjamin Bratt quotes
“When you see your moment, you mustn’t let it pass you by. You must seize it!”
“I have to sing, I have to play. The music, it’s not just in me, it is me. When life gets me down, I play my guitar. The rest of the world may follow the rules, but I must follow my heart. You know that feeling, like there’s a song in the air and it’s playing just for you.”
“- Wade Handler: Did you think it was odd that, he still liked her a lot, and she hadn't really show him any real interest in over two years?
- Mousy Julie: I thought it was the opposite of odd. Guys are drawn to her like bugs surround a bug lamp. For four years I've had the privilege of watching it.”
“- Gallagher: I prefer one moon, you know? That way you know what to call it: The Moon.
- Lt. Ted Santen: More color commentary from the space janitor.
- Gallagher: The correct term is mechanical systems engineer.
- Chip Pettengill: ... but he will accept space janitor.”
“Your job as an actor is to stay employed.”
“My sense of personal strength has always come from my family.”
“- Gracie Hart: Oh, Vic's gonna kill you. You're in big trouble.
- Eric Matthews: You look good wet.
- Gracie Hart: Shut up!”
“- Eric Matthews: You took your earpiece out! Vic needs you, now!
- Gracie Hart: Eric, I haven't slept in two days!
- Eric Matthews: I'll give you a cookie.
- Gracie Hart: [mumbling to herself] It better be a big one.”
“- Eric Matthews: Maybe we could have dinner, you know?
- Gracie Hart: What? You, like, asking me on a date?
- Eric Matthews: No! Just casual dinner... If we happen to have sex afterwards so be it!”