Plot – Former Marine Walt Koontz is an ultraconservative and fanatical for fitness 50-year-old man who lives in New York. When he kills two bank robbers, he's considered like a local hero. Rusty, an homosexual guy, has moved next to him and they disdain one another at first sight. After an accident, Walt is paralyzed. The rehabilitation includes music and voice lessons and Rusty is the teacher.
All actors – Robert De Niro, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Barry Miller, Chris Bauer, Skipp Sudduth, Wilson Jermaine Heredia, Nashom Benjamin, Scott Allen Cooper, Rory Cochrane, Daphne Rubin-Vega, Vincent Laresca, Karina Arroyaveshow all
“Flawless” Quotes 12 quotes
“- Rusty: Let me guess, a Jehovah's Witness?
- Walt Koontz: I was wondering, uh, if I could pay you for singing lessons?
- Rusty: Oh hahaha, oh, honey, I'd rather suck Hitler's dead dick.
- Walt Koontz: I bet you already did!”
“Life's a bitch, so I became one, honey!”
“Poor me, poor me, pour me another.”
“- Rusty: I'm an artist, you know?
- Walt Koontz: Bullshit. You're a fucking drag queen.
- Rusty: Let me savour those lovely words for a moment. What are you, channeling Jesse Helms?
- Walt Koontz: Don't be so sensitive. You can take a dick, you can take an insult.”
- Leonard Wilcox: Do you know the phrase, "two closed ears and one closed mouth"? Well, that's my motto and I follow it. To hear noting. To See nothing. To speak nothing.
- Walt Koontz: Eh, I don't care what goes on in this rat-trap. Who do you think you're kidding, you got the biggest ears, the biggest nose, and the biggest mouth of anybody I... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Walt Koontz: I'm not as stupid as you think I am.
- Rusty: Honey, you could never be as stupid as I think you are.”
“- Walt Koontz: You pay for sex?
- Rusty: Honey, there's no romance without finance.”
“- Walt Koontz: She took everything. Everything. The dog, everything.
- Rusty: Honey, you should have gotten another dog.”
“Darling, I am more man than you will ever be, and more woman than you will ever get.”