“- Jake Hayes: Is this fish?
- Nicole: Yeah, of course. You love fish.
- Jake Hayes: That's right. I love fish, but that's before I became a vegetarian. Oh, waiter, waiter! I can't eat this. Can you get me something else? How about a steak, medium well, please.”
“Bad Company” quotes(2002)
Plot – Agents Gaylord Oakes and Kevin Pope are two top-level CIA agents who work together to prevent a nuclear device to fall into the wrong hands. The only way to carry out their mission is to buy it, so Kevin Pope becomes Michael Turner, an art dealer from Prague who must earn the confidence of Adrik Vas, a Russian man who operates within the black market. Pope introduces Vas to Oakes, who pretends to be an extraordinarily rich buyer.
All actors – Anthony Hopkins, Chris Rock, Peter Stormare, Gabriel Macht, Kerry Washington, Adoni Maropis, Garcelle Beauvais, Matthew Marsh, Dragan Micanovic, John Slattery, Brooke Smith, Daniel Sunjata, DeVone Lawson Jr., Wills Robbins, Marek Vasut, Majed Ibrahim, Peter Macdissi, Fuman Dar, Irma P. Hall, Petr Jákl, Dan Ziskie, John Aylward, John Fink, Joseph Edward, Deborah Rush, David Fisher, Jan Nemejovský, Winter Ave Zoli, Elin Spidlová, Magdalena Souskova, Michael Ealy, T.J. Cross, Peter Davies, Lanette Ware, Ammar Daraiseh, Jiri Simberský, Mikulás Kren, Eddie Yansick, Philip Buch, Steven Fisher, Milos Kulhavy, Petr Vlasak, Viktor Cervenka, Dusan Hyska, P.I. Noccio, Minna Pyyhkala, Kurt Bryant, Pavel Kratky, Frantisek Deak, Muslim Tagirov, Brad Harper, Jeff Mantel, Bill Massof, Shabazz Ray, Joel Sugerman, Christopher Best, Matthew Zolan, Dale Wyatt, Claire Britton, Peter Von Berg, Philippe Vonlanthen, , Jennifer Alexander, George Antonopoulos, Kalimi Baxter, Kishe Caelan-Wallace, Vernon Campbell, Cedric Cannon, Jeff Chena, Kelly Cole Childers, Charlie Day, Michael Fewx, Cinti Laird, Dory Manzour, Ramon Moses, Macc Plaise, Lara Anne Slife, Aaron Louis Tordini, Kevin Watson, Shea Whigham, Mala Wrightshow all
“Bad Company” Quotes 16 quotes
“- Officer Oaks: I'm not married.
- Jake Hayes: What, there's no Mrs. Spy?
- Officer Oaks: No, relationships and attachments are useless in this business.”
“- Jake Hayes: So you're leaving me and going back to Ken, that's what I asked you...
- Julie: The Ken part is just business.
- Jake Hayes: Then what's the leaving me part, pleasure?
- Julie: Pain.”
“- Jake Hayes: Even if they don't shoot you, they take your life.
- Officer Oaks: I know it sounds hokey, but I honestly believe that our work is about something bigger than ourselves. We're offering you the chance to become part of that, find a purpose.
- Jake Hayes: You ain't offering me nothing but a chance to get a bullet in my ass. I don't...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Jake Hayes: Is this shit dangerous?
- Officer Oaks: Yes there's some risk.
- Jake Hayes: What kind of risk, you talkin' bank credit risk, or bullet-in-ass risk?”
“I don't speak terrorist.”
“I'm going to do this. Then you're going to do this. Then I'm going to do this. Now you're going to want to do this, but I'm going to do this. And when you're thinking about doing this, I'm going to do this. And then the game is over. So what say you give me twenty dollars and we save twenty minutes?”
Every woman on the planet's a spy! Man, you guys can't even find Saddam Hussein! You know, if you told a woman, right now at 8:00 in the morning, that her husband was sleeping with Saddam Hussein, she'd be able to find Saddam by 8:00 that night, and say "Saddam, don't you ever come around my house no more!".
“- Officer Oakes: Did you see what happened there?
- Jake Hayes: I got jacked!
- Officer Oakes: No, you panicked. Your brain shut down. What's the good of having a brain if you won't use it?”
“In my foster house, we were so poor, we used to lick stamps for dinner.”
“- Jake Hayes: Does it play DVDs?
- Officer Seale: No. It's a portable thermonuclear bomb!”
“- Officer Oakes: Where are you?
- Jake Hayes: At the corner of eat shit and fuck you.”
“You didn't know chess was a contact sport, did'ja.”
“- Roland Yates: Don't worry, son, there'll be extra money for this mission.
- Jake Hayes: Hey, man, first of all, I'm not your son. Second of all, did it ever occur to you that I might want to do something 'cause it's the right thing?”