All actors – Anthony Hopkins, Ryan Gosling, David Strathairn, Rosamund Pike, Embeth Davidtz, Billy Burke, Cliff Curtis, Fiona Shaw, Bob Gunton, Josh Stamberg, Xander Berkeley, Zoe Kazan, Judith Scott, Gary Carlos Cervantes, Petrea Burchard, Garz Chan, Wendy Cutler, Larry Sullivan, Valerie Dillman, Gonzalo Menendez, Vivica Genaux, Cooper Thornton, Lyle Kanouse, Sandra Prosper, Monica Garcia, Joe Spano, Peter Breitmayer, Mirron E. Willis, David Purdham, John Littlefield, Lou Reyes, Rainy Kerwin, R.J. Chambers, Eugene Collier, Tom Virtue, Gunter Simon, Frank Torres, Payton Koch, Cooper Koch, Sophie Hoblit, Caroline Weinstock, Alexander Weinstock, Michael Khmurov, Julia Emelin, Yorgo Constantine, Alla Korot, Jeff Enden, Kaily Smith Westbrook, Retta, , Don Abernathy, David Keith Anderson, Reed Armstrong, Shawn Chapman, Kate Clarke, Lucy Griffin, Sharon Jordan, Kate Krystowiak, Jonathan Nation, Elizabeth Rivera, Noush Skaugen, Klatann Thomas, Aaron White, Zondra Wilson, Rachel Zeskindshow all
“Fracture” Quotes 13 quotes
“Knowledge is pain.”
“- Lt. Robert Nunally: Your wife? Is she ok?
- Ted Crawford: I don't think she is. I shot her.”
“- Lt. Robert Nunally: I warned you about him.
- Willy Beachum: You warned me he was smart. You didn't warn me you were stupid.”
- Ted Crawford: You know, my grandfather was an egg farmer.
- Willy Beachum: This isn't going to be about your, uh, "rough childhood," is it?
“- Ted Crawford: My dick has evidence.
- Judge Robinson: Excuse me?
- Ted Crawford: My dick... my private investigator. I call him Dick.”
“- Willy Beachum: I'm not going to play any games with you.
- Ted Crawford: I'm afraid you have to old sport.”
“Even a broken clock is right twice a day.”
“- Willy Beachum: Did Mr. Crawford seem confused, intoxicated, or impaired in any way?
- Lt. Robert Nunally: No, not at all. He knew exactly what was going on.”
“- Ted Crawford: You really need to be nice to me now, Willy.
- Willy Beachum: Why?
- Ted Crawford: Because... what's left of a life depends on a machine powered by a cord that leads to a plug in an electrical outlet... and I decide when it gets pulled. That's why.”