Fiona Shaw quotes
“Every generation is obsessed with the decade before they were born.”
“People who are good at film have a relationship with the camera.”
- Paulina Novacek: So, Mr. Muerte...
- Muerte: Excuse me, please. Not "Mister", is "Muerte".
“- Paulina Novacek: You haven't changed. Have I?
- Jeff Blue: Only your men.”
“I'm not afraid of chaos and I'm happy talking to strangers.”
“Theater is dangerously open to repetition.”
“Even when they have nothing, the Irish emit a kind of happiness, a joy.”
“- Ted Crawford: My dick has evidence.
- Judge Robinson: Excuse me?
- Ted Crawford: My dick... my private investigator. I call him Dick.”
- Christy Brown: Fuck off.
- Dr. Eileen Cole: With speech therapy, I could teach you how to say "fuck off" more clearly.