“Men at Work” quotes(1990)
Plot – Two garbage men, Carl and James, have a project: open a surfing store in California. However, their plan is ruined when the amazing beach they choose gets closed off to the public because it is polluted. It is Maxwel Potterdam III’s fault, the president of the huge company Chemlife: the arrogant and greedy man threw hundreds of toxic barrels into the sea. The mayor of the city who reported the industrialist has been found dead in a trash can by Carl and James and, to get rid of the corpse without getting into troubles with the police, Carl and James go through extraordinary adventures. Susan, Carl’s girlfriend, gets involved as well and ends up in a trash can addressed to Chemlife’s abusive landfill. Carl and James casually discover the landfill while trying to save Susan and with the help of the police they manage to incriminate the unscrupulous Maxwell.
All actors – Charlie Sheen, Emilio Estevez, Leslie Hope, Keith David, Dean Cameron, John Getz, Hawk Wolinski, John Lavachielli, Geoffrey Blake, Cameron Dye, John Putch, Tommy Hinkleyshow all
“Men at Work” Quotes 16 quotes
“When I feel like talking to you, I will look at you.”
“I hate politicians.”
“Carl spends the evening with a beautiful woman and I'm stuck here with a lunatic and a corpse.”
“- Louis Fedders: Are you sure you know what you're doing?
- Carl Taylor: C'mon, guys. I'm not gonna get in over my head.
- James St. James: Yeah, well that depends on which head you're talking about.”
“- James St. James: Who was Richard Nixon's chief of staff during the final days of Watergate?
- Carl Taylor: Oprah Winfrey.”
“- Carl Taylor: What does a phrenologist feel and interpret?
- James St. James: The size of Walt's asshole. A phrenologist feels and interprets the bumps on your head. Skull features.”
“- James St. James: What are you doing?
- Carl Taylor: I hate shitheads who bully their women.
- James St. James: So what are you going to do?
- Carl Taylor: Shoot him.”
“- Louis Fedders: He's a prisoner; he should be treated accordingly.
- James St. James: Have you completely lost your mind? We're not soldiers and he's not the enemy. He's a pizza man.”
“- James St. James: What did you mean when you said I was hopeless?
- Carl Taylor: I meant exactly... what I said.
- James St. James: I still don't understand.
- Carl Taylor: Well, let's examine the word: hope-less. Less than hopeful. That's what you are.
- James St. James: Am I majorly hopeless or partially hopeless?
- Carl Taylor: I'd say,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- James St. James: What an absolutely gorgeous day. warm sun, beautiful women...
- Carl Taylor: And the air is just right for drinking!”