“The Lion King 1½” quotes(2004)
Plot – Timon lives in the pit of shame forced, like his Mom, Uncle Max and other meerkat, to dig underground tunnels to hide from predators. One day, in an attempt to create a skylight so he can enjoy a bit of sunlight, Timon causes the collapse of the entire gallery. It turns out that this is the fourth tunnel that collapses he has created in a single week. Timon's mom realizes the difficulty her son has in getting used to the meerkats' lifestyle - which he believes pathetic and claustrophobic - and convinces him to become a sentinel, allowing him to live in the open. Even in this role Timon soon proves unsuitable: longing for a better life, the clumsy guard is distracted and allows the hyenas to attack other meerkats. No one is killed, however, the colony loses the little trust that still had in Timon, who decides to leave home in search of a better life.
All actors – Nathan Lane, Ernie Sabella, Julie Kavner, Jerry Stiller, Matthew Broderick, Robert Guillaume, Moira Kelly, Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin, Jim Cummings, Edward Hibbert, Jason Rudofskyshow all
“The Lion King 1½” Quotes 18 quotes
“Friends stick together to the end.”
“Any story worth telling is worth telling twice.”
“Watch where you aim that morning breath. That should come with a warning label.”
“For your last meal, you're gonna eat those words.”
“Appluad now sonny boy, but try clapping when you don't have any hands.”
“After a long day of doing nothing, it's good to kick back.”
“- Timon: What do you call a hyena with half a brain?
- Pumbaa: Beats me, Timon. What?
- Timon: Gifted!”
- Timon: I know what you're thinking: "We're too different", "It'll never work", "What will the children look like?".
- Shenzi: That violates so many laws of nature.
- Timon: Listen to me! The problems of a couple of wacky kids like us don't amount to hill of termites in this nutty circle-of-life thing. And so I ask you: if not now, when? If not... (continue)(continue reading)
“Look beyond what you see.”
- Pumbaa: They say first impressions are very important.
- Timon: I thought you were a "scream".
“Just eat me now and please make it fast, I have a low threshold for pain.”
“It's coming to me. It's either that slug I ate, or I'm having an epiphany.”
“- Timon: That worked like a dream.
- Pumbaa: It did?
- Timon: Sarcasm is a foreign language to you, isn't it?”
“- Pumbaa: Can I be your best man?
- Banzai: I say we skip the wedding, and go straight to the buffet!”