“The snozzberries taste like snozzberries.”
“Super Troopers” quotes(2001)
Plot – A cavalry unit in a remote area of the state of Vermont risks to be disbanded by the government, unless it proves its usefulness. One day they accidentally discover a major drugs dealing and a corpse. In a race against time, vying with the local police, the cavalry unit tries to solve the mystery and save their division.
All actors – André Vippolis, Joey Kern, Geoffrey Arend, Erik Stolhanske, Jay Chandrasekhar, Steve Lemme, Kevin Heffernan, Paul Soter, Camille Hickman, Marisa Coughlan, Aria Alpert Adjani, Daniel von Bargenshow all
“Super Troopers” Quotes 18 quotes
“- Foster: How you feelin' there, Mac?
- Mac: Good enough... to fuck... your mother.”
“Do we look like the two dumbest guys in the world to you?”
“I'll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.”
“- Farva: Gimme a litre o' cola.
- Dimpus Burger Guy: What?
- Farva: A litre o' cola.
- Thorny: Just order a large, Farva.
- Farva: I don't want a large Farva. I want a goddamn litre o' cola.
- Dimpus Burger Guy: I don't know what that is.
- Farva: Litre is French for give me some fucking cola before I break vous fucking lips!”
“- Farva: Hey, let's pop some Viagras and issue tickets with raging, mega-huge boners.
- Thorny: You know, Farva, only you can make a dark man blush. And no, we're not doing it.”
“Ah, biker. I'm such an idiot.”
“When you gotta go, you gotta go.”
- Mac: All right, how about "Cat Game"?
- Foster: Cat Game? What's the record?
- Mac: Thorny did six, but I think you can do ten.
- Foster: Ten? Starting right 'meow'?
“- Farva: Give me a double bacon cheeseburger.
- Dimpus Burger Guy: [into mic] Double bacon cheeseburger. It's for a cop.
- Farva: What the hell's that all about? You gonna spit in it now?
- Dimpus Burger Guy: No, I just told him that so he makes it good.
- Dimpus Burger Guy: Don't spit in that cop's burger.
- Farva: Yeah, thanks.”
“- Thorny: Where are your shoes?
- Foster: What are you, the shoe police?
- Thorny: I am, and you owe me 20 laps around the bar.
- Foster: Black magic only works on the rookie.
- Thorny: That's brown magic.”
“- Complaining Fan: Move that gigantic cotton candy!
- Local Officer Rando: God dammit!
[hits man with cotton candy]
- Local Officer Rando: How's the view from sugar heaven, bitch?”