Ted Levine quotes
“Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard. I'd fuck me so hard.”
“Men, good or bad, do not follow what they don’t respect.”
“About the best thing an actor can do when all is said and done is to make people laugh.”
“Good comedy is ageless.”
- Artemus Gordon: Now you're going to be my little doggy, and when I say "speak" you're going to tell me everything I want to know. Understand?
- McGrath: Woof!
- Artemus Gordon: Good boy. Now, which scientist is that in the next room? Is it Dr. Escobar? Speak!
- McGrath: Woof! Woof!
- Artemus Gordon: You can speak words, you stupid mutt.
“He's dicking us around. A mile of dick and no balls.”
“I don't want him understood. I want him out here and arrested.”
“- Brian O'Conner: Nice crib, sarge. It's a lot better than that last place you confiscated.
- Sgt. Tanner: Eddie Fisher built it for Elizabeth Taylor back in the fifties.
- Brian O'Conner: See? Even the cops in Hollywood are Hollywood.”