“Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi” quotes(1983)
Plot – Luke Skywalker and the adventurer Han Solo fight against the Empire. The final battle is near and Luke learns that Darth Vader, the greatest enemy, is actually his father. He loses the battle and Luke is captured by Darth Vader's troops: the dark side master tries to bring the young man on his side. Luke doesn't give up and plans to kill him: they have a fight and Darth Vader is wounded seriously. This is the third and final episode of "Star Wars" trilogy created by George Lucas.
All actors – Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Billy Dee Williams, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, Sebastian Shaw, Ian McDiarmid, Frank Oz, James Earl Jones, David Prowse, Alec Guinness, Kenny Baker, Michael Pennington, Kenneth Colley, Michael Carter, Denis Lawson, Tim Rose, Dermot Crowley, Caroline Blakiston, Warwick Davis, Jeremy Bulloch, Femi Taylor, Annie Arbogast, Claire Davenport, Jack Purvis, Mike Edmonds, Jane Busby, Malcolm Dixon, Mike Cottrell, Nicki Reade, Adam Bareham, Jonathan Oliver, Pip Miller, Tom Mannion, Margo Apostolos, Ray Armstrong, Eileen Baker, Michael Henbury Ballan, Bobby Bell, Patty Bell, Alan Bennett, Sarah Bennett, Pamela Betts, Danny Blackner, Linda Bowley, Peter Burroughs, Debbie Lee Carrington, Maureen Charlton, Willie Coppen, Sadie Corre, Tony Cox, John Cumming, Jean D'Agostino, Luis De Jesus, Debbie Dixon, Margarita Fernández, Phil Fondacaro, Sal Fondacaro, Tony Friel, Daniel Frishman, John Ghavan, Michael Gilden, Paul Grant, Lydia Green, Lars Green, Pam Grizz, Andrew Herd, J.J. Jackson, Richard Jones, Trevor Jones, Glynn Jones, Karen Lay, John Lummiss, Nancy MacLean, Peter Mandell, Carole Morris, Stacie Nichols, Chris Nunn, Barbara O'Laughlin, Brian Orenstein, Harrell Parker Jr., John Pedrick, April Perkins, Ronnie Phillips, Katie Purvis, Carol Read, Nicholas Read, Diana Reynolds, Daniel Rodgers, Chris Romano, Dean Shackelford, Kiran Shah, Felix Silla, Linda Spriggs, Gerald Staddon, Josephine Staddon, Kevin Thompson, Kendra Wall, Brian Wheeler, Butch Wilhelm, Dalyn Chew, Celia Fushille-Burke, Mercedes Ngoh, Jennifer Jaffe, John Altman, Erik Bauersfeld, Dickey Beer, Don Bies, Richard Bonehill, Paul Brooke, Ben Burtt, Vivienne Chandler, Stephen Costantino, Ronny Cush, Peter Diamond, Mark Dodson, Alan Flyng, Ernie Fosselius, Isaac Grand, Nelson Hall, Lynne Hazelden, Barrie Holland, Gerald Home, William Hoyland, Paul Klein, Larin Lahr, Swim Lee, Richard Marquand, Hilton McRae, George Miller, Ralph Morse, Terence Mustoo, Mike Quinn, Barry Robertson, Kipsang Rotich, Deep Roy, Anthony Smee, Paul Springer, Tony Star, Larry Ward, Robert Watts, Pat Welsh, Paul Weston, Corey Dee Williams, Simon Williamsonshow all
“Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi” Quotes 28 quotes
“I'll never turn to the Dark Side. You've failed, your highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me.”
“- Luke: Leia, do you remember your mother? Your real mother?
- Princess Leia: Just a little bit. She died when I was very young.
- Luke: What do you remember?
- Princess Leia: Just... images really. Feelings.
- Luke: Tell me.
- Princess Leia: She was... very beautiful. Kind, but sad. Why are you asking me this?
- Luke: I have no memory of my...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Han Solo: Who are you?
- Princess Leia: Someone who loves you.”
“- Luke: I will not fight you, father.
- Darth Vader: You are unwise to lower your defenses!”
“- Princess Leia: Why must you confront him?
- Luke: Because there is good in him. I've felt it. He won't turn me over to the Emperor. I can save him. I can turn him back to the good side. I have to try.”
“- Yoda: That face you make... look I so old to young eyes?
- Luke: No. Of course not.
- Yoda: I do. Yes, I do. Sick have I become, old and weak... When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good you will not, hmm?”
- Luke Skywalker: Why didn't you tell me? You told me that Darth Vader betrayed and murdered my father.
- Obi-Wan: Your father... was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force. He ceased to be the Jedi Anakin Skywalker and "became" the Sith Darth Vader. When that happened, the good man who was your father was destroyed. So, what I told you was... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Darth Vader: Luke, help me take this mask off.
- Luke: But you'll die.
- Darth Vader: Nothing can stop that now. Just for once... let me look on you with my own eyes.”
“- Luke Skywalker: There is still good in him.
- Obi-Wan: He's more machine now than man. Twisted and evil.”
“- Han Solo: I love you.
- Princess Leia: I know.”
“- Obi-Wan: You cannot escape your destiny. You must face Darth Vader again.
- Luke Skywalker: I can't kill my own father.
- Obi-Wan: Then the Emperor has already won. You were our only hope.”
“- The Emperor: The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.
- Luke: No.
- The Emperor: It is unavoidable. It is your destiny. You, like your father, are now mine.”
“- Han Solo: Together again, huh?
- Luke: Wouldn't miss it.
- Han Solo: How we doin'?
- Luke: Same as always.
- Han Solo: That bad, huh?”
“- Princess Leia: You have a power I don't understand and could never have.
- Luke: You're wrong, Leia. You have that power too. In time you'll learn to use it as I have. The Force runs strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. And... my sister has it. Yes. It's you, Leia.
- Princess Leia: I know. Somehow, I've always known.”
“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.”
“Luke's crazy! He can't even take care of himself, much less rescue anybody. A Jedi Knight? Jeez, I'm out of it for a little while, everyone gets delusions of grandeur!”
“- Luke: Your thoughts betray you, Father. I feel the good in you, the conflict.
- Darth Vader: There is no conflict.
- Luke: You couldn't bring yourself to kill me before and I don't believe you'll destroy me now.
- Darth Vader: You underestimate the power of the Dark Side. If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny.”
“Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Luke... Luke... do not... do not underestimate the powers of the Emperor or suffer your father's fate you will. Luke, when gone am I... the last of the Jedi will...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Luke Skywalker: I will not fight you.
- Darth Vader: Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends. Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for... sister. So, you have a twin sister. Your feelings have now betrayed her, too. Obi-Wan was wise to hide her from me. Now his...” (continue)(continue reading)