Plot – Krull is a planet outside the known time and space. On the day of a royal wedding, the ferocious Slayers arrive at the castle to kidnap the princess to make her the Monster's bride. The lawful husband searches her across seas and mountains until finally he regains his beloved one. She has been indeed imprisoned by the Monster in his hellish castle. The couple reunites happily.
All actors – Ken Marshall, Lysette Anthony, Freddie Jones, Francesca Annis, Alun Armstrong, David Battley, Bernard Bresslaw, Liam Neeson, John Welsh, Graham McGrath, Tony Church, Bernard Archard, Belinda Mayne, Dicken Ashworth, Todd Carty, Robbie Coltrane, Clare McIntyre, Bronco McLoughlin, Andy Bradford, Gerard Naprous, Bill Weston, Lindsay Crouse, Michael Elphick, Derek Lyons, Trevor Martin, Dinny Powell, Nosher Powell, Tom Rumpfshow all
“Krull” Quotes 29 quotes
“He who seeks the knowledge must lead me. No one else may approach.”
“Power is fleeting; love is eternal.”
“- Ergo: Wait! Wait for me. I've just remembered, I have urgent business in this direction.
- Prince Colwyn: What business?
- Ergo: Staying alive.”
“- Ynyr: I cannot stop the sand.
- Lyssa Widow of the Web: You cannot stop time. Go now. Save the other Lyssa.”
“- Ergo: Got any sugarballs?
- Titch: No.
- Ergo: Gumdrops?
- Titch: No.
- Ergo: What kind of boy are you? Boys always have candy.”
“- Eirig: Can you lead this army with mine against the slayers?
- Prince Colwyn: Whatever army I have I'll lead against them. Till I've won, or am dead.”
“- Titch: I'd wish for a puppy.
- Ergo: Only one puppy? If you're wishing why not wish for a hundred?
- Titch: Only want one.
- Ergo: Well that's a foolish wish. And you, Rell, what would you wish for?
- Rell the Cyclops: Ignorance.”
“Rocks in our pockets and gravestones above our heads is all we'll get from this journey.”
“- Ynyr: We three will go on. The rest will remain here.
- Ergo: We four will go on. I'm not staying behind with these criminals.”
“- Princess Lyssa: My father says that good fighters make bad husbands.
- Prince Colwyn: Well, that depends.
- Princess Lyssa: On what?
- Prince Colwyn: On whether you expect a husband to follow you around. Jump every time you clap your hands.
- Princess Lyssa: Wouldn't you jump for me? No of course not. You're a warrior.”