Sigourney Weaver quotes
“- Dave Brown: Every shooting testimony contains inconsistencies. No man whoever shoots and kills another man is entirely cogent in the moment. No plan survives contact with the enemy.
- Joan Confrey: Did you learn that with the first man you killed?
- Dave Brown: I learned that serving my country as a non-electric pop-up target in an often...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Max Conners: How do I look?
- Page Conners: If I were a guy, I'd do you.”
“- Alice Hunt: And what makes you think that he has feelings for me?
- Lucius Hunt: The way he never touches you.”
“- Andrews: We're 25 prisoners in this facility. All double-Y chromos. All thieves, rapists, murderers, child-molesters. All scum. Just because they have taken on religion doesn't make them any less dangerous. I try not to offend their convictions. I don't want to upset the order. I don't want ripples in the water. And I don't want a woman...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sembagare: They think you are a witch.
- Dian Fossey: They wouldn't be the first.”
“There's no mistake, Bill. When you veto someone's funding, that is not a mistake. When you hurt someone intentionally, that is not a mistake.”
“I'm not on duty; neither is my brain.”
“- Ulga Yevanova: God is everywhere.
- William B. Tensy: Yes, he is. Isn't he? Nosy bastard.”
“- Dian Fossey: It's nice to see a married man who can sew.
- Bob Campbell: How did you know I was married?
- Dian Fossey: The night you arrived, you shook the rain off your parka outside the door so you wouldn't get the floor wet.
- Bob Campbell: Does it matter?
- Dian Fossey: Apparently not.”
“- Ripley: Does it grow?
- Dr. Gediman: Yeah. Very rapidly.
- Ripley: It's a queen.
- Dr. Gediman: How did you know that?
- Ripley: She'll breed. You'll die. Everyone in the company will die.”
“- Gwen DeMarco: Alex, where are you going?
- Alexander Dane: To see if there's a pub.”
“- Dallas: Alright. Ripley, when I give an order I expect to be obeyed.
- Ripley: Even if it's against the law?
- Dallas: You're goddamn right!”
“Never burn bridges. Today's junior prick, tomorrow's senior partner!”
“- Jill Bryant: I found it a bit melodramatic. That's only my opinion, my flatmate was moved to tears. So, there you are.
- Guy Hamilton: What does it take to move you to tears?”
“Writers write these male stereotypes, and it makes it ten times more interesting if a woman says the lines.”
“It's rare when you have everything going perfectly all at the same time.”
“- Dillon: Why should we put our ass on the line for you?
- Ripley: Your ass is already on the line. The only question is, what're you gonna do about it?”