Inability quotes130 inability quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Miss Scarlet: Do you miss him?
- Mrs. White: Well, it's a matter of life after death. Now that he's dead, I have a life.
- Wadsworth: But, he was your second husband. Your first husband also disappeared.
- Mrs. White: But that was his job. He was an illusionist.
- Wadsworth: But he never reappeared!
- Mrs. White: He wasn't a very good...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lady Markby: I can't help feeling that this disturbing new thing, this higher education of women, will deal a terrible blow to happy married life.
- Mrs. Laura Cheveley: The higher education of men is what I should like to see. Men need it so sadly.
- Lady Markby: They do, dear. But I'm afraid such a scheme would be quite unpractical. I don't...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.”
“I keep telling you not to think! You're very, very good at a great many things, but thinking, hon', just simply isn't one of them.”
“Me, I'm good at nothing but walking on the set with a pretty dress.”
“Lina. She can't act, she can't sing, she can't dance. A triple threat.”
“There should be a Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Musical Instruments.”
“- Hank: So who's your chief, little Injun?
- Jesse Pinkman: What? What does that even mean?
- Hank: It means I think your story's bullshit. I think you know who Tuco Salamanca was. I think your car was there because you were there. Tuco had a bullet in him when I got there and I think you know something about that, too.
- Jesse Pinkman: So...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I belong to an unlucky generation, astride between two worlds and ill-at-ease in both. And what is more, I am completely without illusions. Now, what would the Senate do with me, an inexperienced legislator who lacks the faculty for self-deception, an essential requisite for wanting to guide others. No, I cannot lift a finger in politics. It...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Baby Doll: Sometimes I don't know where to go or what to do.
- Silva Vacarro: Well, that's not uncommon. People enter this world without instruction.”
“You know what, if the country were run by people like you, Irving Rosenfeld, we'd be living in Eastern Europe or Guatemala.”
“- Bruce Banner: I don't know how to fly this thing!
- Thor: You're a doctor, you have PhDs. You should figure it out.
- Bruce Banner: None of them for flying alien spaceships!”
“The truth is, I wasn't built to dance.”
“We are close to and offensive network that will shake the planet. And yet we are continually delayed, because you cannot outwit a simpleton with a shield!”
“- Kai: Your brother wasn't suited to lead. He didn't have the discipline.
- Han Sing: That's why you killed him.
- Kai: That's why I had to.”
“A man becomes a critic when he cannot be an artist, the same way that a man becomes an informer when he cannot be a soldier.”
“- Sabrina Peterson: How'd you get involved in this, Sam? Willy wanted to get rid of Beekman and he thought you could get the job done?
- Sam Smotherman: Something like that.
- Sabrina Peterson: But you botched the fire in college. What made him think you'd get it right this time?
- Sam Smotherman: I was the only bad guy he knew...”