Plot – Captain' Ellen Ripley is still young because of a long hibernation into a sophisticated container on the space ferry Nostromo and she is the only survivor of the terrible misfortune that destroyed her crew. The monstrous beings encountered on the planet Archeron haunt her nights with constant nightmares. Now a colony of space pioneers lives on Archeron. When she is entrusted with the mission of finding out the reason why the contact with that distant planet has been mysteriously interrupted, Ellen faces the proliferation of the monster from which she adventurously escaped. That time, in fact, there was only one alien, now countless scary aliens live there and they proliferate with a frenetic pace, more and more greedily hungry of human beings.
All actors – Sigourney Weaver, Carrie Henn, Michael Biehn, Paul Reiser, Lance Henriksen, Bill Paxton, Jenette Goldstein, William Hope, Al Matthews, Mark Rolston, Ricco Ross, Colette Hiller, Daniel Kash, Cynthia Dale Scott, Tip Tipping, Trevor Steedman, Paul Maxwell, Valerie Colgan, Alan Polonsky, Alibe Parsons, Blain Fairman, Barbara Coles, Carl Toop, John Leesshow all
“Aliens” Quotes 17 quotes
“- Private Hudson: Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?
- Private Vasquez: No. Have you?”
“- Private Hudson: Is this gonna be a standup fight, sir, or another bug hunt?
- Lieutenant Gorman: All we know is that there's still no contact with the colony and that a xenomorph may be involved.
- Private Frost: Excuse me, sir, a... a what?
- Lieutenant Gorman: A xenomorph.
- Corporal Hicks: It's a bug hunt.”
“I wanna introduce you to a personal friend of mine. This is an M41A pulse rifle. Ten millimeter with over-and-under thirty millimeter pump action grenade launcher.”
“Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our asses kicked, pal!”
“- Private Spunkmeyer: What's this crap supposed to be?
- Private Frost: Cornbread, I think.
- Corporal Hicks: It's good for you, boy. Eat it.”
“I may be synthetic, but I'm not stupid.”
“Looks like love at first sight to me. Oh, he likes you, Burke!”
“- Private Hudson: Maybe it's like an ant-hive?
- Private Vasquez: Bees, man. Bees have hives!”
“- Private Hudson: Man, this floor is freezing.
- Sergeant Apone: What do you want me to do, fetch your slippers for you?
- Private Hudson: Gee, would you, sir? I'd like that.”
“- Private Drake: They ain't paying us enough for this, man.
- Corporal Dietrich: Not enough to have to wake up to your face, Drake.
- Private Drake: What? Is that a joke?
- Corporal Dietrich: Oh, I wish it were.”
“- Burke: Look, this whole station is basically a big fusion reactor, right? So you're talkin' about a thermonuclear explosion and adiós, muchachos.
- Lieutenant Gorman: Oh, great. Wonderful. Shit!”