Linda Hamilton quotes
“- John Connor: We've got company! Police!
- Sarah Connor: How many?
- John Connor: Uh... all of 'em, I think.”
“Fucking men like you built the hydrogen bomb. Men like you thought it up. You think you're so creative. You don't know what it's like to really create something; to create a life; to feel it growing inside you. All you know how to create is death and destruction.”
“The terminator would never stop. It would never leave him, and it would never hurt him, never shout at him, or get drunk and hit him, or say it was too busy to spend time with him. It would always be there. And it would die, to protect him. Of all the would-be fathers who came and went over the years this thing, this machine, was the only one...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sarah Connor: Children look like burnt paper. Black. Not moving. And then the blast wave hits them. And then they fly apart like leaves.
- Dr. Silberman: Dreams of cataclysm, the end of the world are very common.
- Sarah Connor: It's not a dream, you moron. It's real. I know the date it happens.
- Dr. Silberman: I'm sure it feels real to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Grace: Who are you?
- Sarah Connor: My name is Sarah Connor. I've never seen one like you before. Almost human.
- Grace: I am human.”
- From the movie: King Kong Lives
“- Amy Franklin: I'm sorry.
- Dr. Andrew Ingersoll: That cost this institute seven million dollars!
- Dr. Benson Hughes: She knows how much it costs. She's been a part of it since we first got Kong's heart resuscitated.
- Amy Franklin: There's nothing wrong with the heart. The damn thing runs like a Swiss watch. It's his blood.”
- From the movie: The Stone Boy
“- Sarah Connor: What's it like when you go through time?
- Kyle Reese: White light. Pain. It's like being born, maybe.”
- From the movie: A Girl Thing
“- Kyle Reese: There was a nuclear war. A few years from now, all this, this whole place, everything, it's gone. Just gone. There were survivors. Here, there. Nobody even knew who started it. It was the machines, Sarah.
- Sarah Connor: I don't understand.
- Kyle Reese: Defense network computers. New... powerful... hooked into everything, trusted...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: T2 3-D: Battle Across Time
“Skynet means the end to everything, don't you understand? And we are putting a stop to Skynet right now! While we still can!”
“- John Connor: Can you learn stuff you haven't been programmed with so you could be... you know, more human? And not such a dork all the time?
- The Terminator: My CPU is a neural-net processor; a learning computer. But Skynet presets the switch to read-only when we're sent out alone.
- Sarah Connor: Doesn't want you doing too much thinking,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“A man who looks at a rock must have a lot on his mind. Or nothing.”
“I'd like to thank Karen from Money magazine for this wonderful award. It's…oh, what is it, Lauren, is it Karen or Kathy?”
“- John Connor: You know what you're doing?
- The Terminator: I have detailed files on human anatomy.
- Sarah Connor: I'll bet. Makes you a more efficient killer, right?
- The Terminator: Correct.”
“- Dr. Silberman: You broke my arm!
- Sarah Connor: There are 215 bones in the human body. That's one.”
- From the movie: Mr. Destiny
“- Ellen Burrows: Larry, if we had such a great life together, why'd you want it changed?
- Larry Burrows: I guess... I just didn't know what I had.”
“Three billion human lives ended on August 29th, 1997. The survivors of the nuclear fire called the war Judgment Day. They lived only to face a new nightmare: the war against the machines. The computer which controlled the machines, Skynet, sent two Terminators back through time. Their mission: to destroy the leader of the human resistance, John...” (continue)(continue reading)
August 29, 1997, came and went. Nothing much happened. Michael Jackson turned 40. There was no Judgment Day. People went to work as they always do. Laughed, complained, watched TV, made love. I wanted to run to through the street yelling to grab them all and say, "Every day from this day on is a gift. Use it well". Instead, I got drunk.