Edward Furlong quotes
“- John Connor: We've got company! Police!
- Sarah Connor: How many?
- John Connor: Uh... all of 'em, I think.”
She'd shack up with anybody she could learn from so she could teach me how to be this "great military leader". Then she gets busted. And it's like, "Sorrykid, your mom's a psycho. Didn't you know?". It's like everything I'd been brought up to believe was all made of bullshit. I hated her for that! But everything she said was true. She knew...... (continue)(continue reading)
- John Connor: No, no, no, no. You gotta listen to the way people talk. You don't say "affirmative" or some shit like that. You say "no problemo". And if someone comes on to you with an attitude you say "eat me". And if you want to shine them on it's "hasta la vista, baby".
- The Terminator: Hasta la vista, baby.
“Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it.”
“- Michael: I guess it's kind of an escape.
- Dr. Fromberg: Like, uh... lighting up a marijuana cigarette and escaping the real world, hmm? Like watching a pornographic sex film, getting an erection and raping someone? Is that what you mean?
- Michael: You know, I don't think erections rape people. People rape people.”
“Drew, I know your dog died, but get a grip, man, you're freaking me out!”
“- The Terminator: My mission is to protect you.
- John Connor: Yeah? Who sent you?
- The Terminator: You did. Thirty-five years from now, you reprogrammed me to be your protector here, in this time.
- John Connor: This is deep...”
“- Kyle: That's pretty cool, ya know, havin' a murder in our neighborhood and everything.
- Michael: Kyle, a guy just died and you think that's cool?
- Kyle: No, I don't mean cool, but it's interesting.”
“- John Connor: Jesus, you were gonna kill that guy.
- The Terminator: Of course; I'm a Terminator.”
“- The Terminator: The T-1000 can't form complex machines. Guns and explosives have chemicals in them. Moving parts. It doesn't work that way, but it can form solid metal shapes.
- John Connor: Like what?
- The Terminator: Knives and stabbing weapons.”
“- The Trickster: I was there when you cut off his foot. It was real. It was magic.
- Michael: It wasn't supposed to be real!
- The Trickster: Real, unreal, what's the difference? So long as you don't get caught.”
“- John Connor: We just cry. You know, when it hurts.
- The Terminator: Pain causes it?
- John Connor: No, it's when there's nothing wrong with you, but you hurt anyway. You get it?
- The Terminator: No.”
“- Michael: I didn't kill the man. I didn't even know him!
- The Trickster: There lies the beauty. You had no motive. It was totally random. Like in the animal world, prey doesn't have a name. It was primal.”
“- John Connor: What happens to her?
- The Terminator: Typically, the subject being copied is terminated.
- John Connor: Shit! Why didn't you tell me? We gotta go right now!
- The Terminator: Negative. She's not a mission priority.
- John Connor: Fuck you! She's a priority to me!”
“- John Connor: This other guy's a Terminator like you, right?
- The Terminator: Not like me. A T-1000, advanced prototype.
- John Connor: You mean more advanced than you are?
- The Terminator: Yes. A mimetic polyalloy.
- John Connor: What the hell does that mean?
- The Terminator: Liquid metal.”
“- Nick Kelson: My crib's upstairs.
- Molly: You sleep in a crib?”
“- John Connor: We're not gonna make it, are we? People, I mean.
- The Terminator: It's in your nature to destroy yourselves.
- John Connor: Yeah. Major drag, huh?”
“- John Connor: Can you learn stuff you haven't been programmed with so you could be... you know, more human? And not such a dork all the time?
- The Terminator: My CPU is a neural-net processor; a learning computer. But Skynet presets the switch to read-only when we're sent out alone.
- Sarah Connor: Doesn't want you doing too much thinking,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- The Trickster: You wanted the ultimate experience in terror. Well, terror's in the doing. It's not watchinghorrorfilms like some child. It's not spying on Kimberly. You get off on that, Michael.
- Michael: I love her.
- The Trickster: It could be any girl in any window and you know it.
- Michael: I won't kill her!”