“To Die for” quotes(1995)
Plot – Suzanne Stone thinks TV appearing is a must in America. She's a small-town woman with the supreme ambition to become a TV personality. Disillusioned by the relationship with her husband, Suzanne dedicates herself to the pursuit of her dream with an obsessive meticulousness and a total lack of scruples.
All actors – Nicole Kidman, Matt Dillon, Joaquin Phoenix, Casey Affleck, Illeana Douglas, Alison Folland, Dan Hedaya, Wayne Knight, Kurtwood Smith, Holland Taylor, Susan Traylor, Maria Tucci, Tim Hopper, Michael Rispoli, Buck Henry, Gerry Quigley, Tom Forrester, Alan Edward Lewis, Nadine MacKinnon, Conrad Coates, Ron Gabriel, Ian Heath, Graeme Millington, Sean Ryan, Nicholas Pasco, Joyce Maynard, David Collins, Eve Crawford, Janet Lo, David Cronenberg, Tom Quinn, Peter Glen, Amber-Lee Campbell, Colleen Williams, Simon Richards, Philip Williams, Susan Backs, Kyra Harper, Adam Roth, Andrew Scott, Tamara Gorski, Katie Griffin, Carla Renee, Melissa Cooper, Tom Peterson, Chris Phillips, Rain Phoenix, George Segal, Isabella Simoneshow all
“To Die for” Quotes 14 quotes
“- Lydia Mertz: Russell wants his money, and his CDs.
- Suzanne Stone Maretto: Really? Well, you tell Russell if he doesn't keep his mouth shut, he's gonna be playing his goddamn CDs in the gas chamber!”
“- Lydia Mertz: He says that he needs to see you and that he's dying of love.
- Suzanne Stone Maretto: Tell him to call a doctor.”
“I think if you wanted a babysitter you should marry Mary Poppins.”
- Suzanne Stone Maretto: When you work all day, trying to perfect yourself and create something meaningful, you expect some support. Does anyone ever say "Did you have a good shoot today?" or "How's the editing going?" or anything of that nature?
- Lydia Mertz: I guess not.
- Suzanne Stone Maretto: No. I mean, the point is... Larry is a nice guy... (continue)(continue reading)
“It's really something when you think that I'm the one who's gonna be famous. Suzanne would die if she knew.”
“You aren't really anybody in America if you're not on TV.”
“I'll be here every day for life, plus 30 years, if I live that long.”
“It's nice to live in a country where life, liberty... and all the rest of it still stand for something.”
“Any time it rains, or when there's thunder and lightning, or when it snows, I have to jack off.”