Narcissism quotes17 narcissism quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Don Champagne: Are you sure there's no other way?
- Mona Champagne: There is only ever my way.”
“- Derek Jr.: You're the most narcissistic person I've ever met.
- Derek Zoolander: But that's not how I see myself.”
“Why is the world jam packed with such idiots? Every Schmo has a fantasy that the planet revolves around them. It rains, a car crash happens, they say 'How can this happen to me?'. But for us, this isn't a fantasy, it is a reality.”
“- Question Askers-Screening: A lot of people have accused you of being narcissistic.
- Sandy Bates: No, I know. People think that I'm egotistical and narcissistic, but it's not true. I... As a matter of fact, if I did identify with a Greek mythological character, it would not be Narcissus.
- Question Askers-Screening: Who would it be?
- Sandy...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Making movies is a form of narcissism.”
“I am so romantic, sometimes I think I should just marry myself.”
“Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?”
“- Nathaniel: Sire, do you like yourself?
- Prince Edward: What's not to like?”
“- Jenna: Is that a new collar, Dixie?
- Dixie: What, this old thing? Nah. Do you think Steele will notice?
- Jenna: The only way Steele notices anyone is if they're wearing a mirror.”
“That's why we didn't get on. You've always wanted a woman to treat you like a god. I treated you as if you were just as bad as myself.”
“You're so good breaking other people down, but you never stop to take a look at yourself.”
“I got thinkin' about that book you wrote, you know, on Napoleon. Figured that him and me bein' so much alike, you'd like to do a little job for me.”
“- Tracy Lord: Only for the moment, I'm not interested in myself.
- C. K. Dexter Haven: Not interested in yourself, Red, you're fascinated. You're far and away your favorite person in the world.”