Patrick Wilson quotes
“Pearl Harbor is the greatest intelligence failure in American history.”
“- King Nereus: Violence has always plagued the surface. They will destroy themselves.
- King Orm: Not before destroying us first. We have been hiding long enough. The time has come for Atlantis to rise again.”
“- Don Champagne: Are you sure there's no other way?
- Mona Champagne: There is only ever my way.”
“- Hayley Stark: Tell me what you're haunted by.
- Jeff Kohlver: Do you wanna remember this day when you're with a guy? On a date? Or on your wedding night? 'Cause I promise you you will. Don't do that to yourself.
- Hayley Stark: You know, that is so thoughtful! You are speaking to me so selflessly! I mean, you just don't want me to castrate you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ed Warren: Are you sensing a presence?
- Lorraine Warren: I’m not sensing anything. All I can sense is their own fear.”
“- Young Shaw: Why did he die?
- Shaw’s Father: Sooner or later everyone does.
- Young Shaw: Like mommy?
- Shaw’s Father: Like mommy.
- Young Shaw: Where do they go?
- Shaw’s Father: Everyone has their own word; heaven, paradise. Whatever it’s called, it’s someplace beautiful.
- Young Shaw: How do you know it’s beautiful?
- Shaw’s Father: Cause...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Don: Oh no! She's alive! What do we do?
- Mona: Ouf, maybe we should just let her go...
- Don: Really?
- Mona: [happily] No, get a hammer...”
“- Dan Dreiberg: I'm not the one still hiding behind a mask.
- Rorschach: No. You're hiding in plain sight.”
“John... Make any flirtatious remarks in my wife's presence, there will be a reckoning.”
“- Don Champagne: You're just being paranoid.
- Mona Champagne: Heh, heh. Well, paranoia is just total awareness.”
“I am fascinated with religion or things that people believe in and question that.”
“I think your teenage years define your musical roots forever.”
“The great thing about doing theater is that you get to do it better the next night.”
“- Jeff Kohlver: Who the hell are you?
- Hayley Stark: I am every little girl you ever watched, touched, hurt, screwed, killed.”