Ali Larter quotes
“- Claire: Don't get me wrong, we really are grateful. They're all talking about what you did, and they're scared.
- Alice: I don't blame them, people have a habit of dying around me.”
“If you don't see it, then it's not real.”
“Since I was 15 years old, all I wanted was to find the guy I was going to marry.”
“I love true love, and I'm a woman who wants to be married for a lifetime. That traditional life is something that I want.”
“You know it's right when you feel this undeniable connection and chemistry.”
“- Brooke Taylor Windham: Are you one of my lawyers?
- Elle Woods: Sort of.
- Brooke Taylor Windham: Well thank God one of you has a brain.”
“- Eddie: I've never in my life met an executive who could tie their shoes, much less rewire an entire building.
- Sara: There's always exceptions.
- Eddie: No. Come on, what's the truth?
- Sara: The truth is if we keep taking rights, we're going to have to end up where we started.”
“- Chase Hammond: We're breaking up, aren't we?
- Dulcie: I just think we're headed in different directions, that's all.”
“- Clear Rivers: Almost autumn.
- Alex Browning: It's only the end of June.
- Clear Rivers: Yeah, but everything's always in transition. If you focus, even now, just one week into summer, you can almost feel autumn coming. Kinda like being able to see the future.”