Jennifer Grey quotes
“Dance is the only thing that makes me feel good.”
“- Baby Houseman: It... it's just wrong this way. It should be with someone... it should be with someone that you sort of love.
- Lisa Houseman: Oh, come on. You don't care about me. You wouldn't care if I humped the entire army... as long as they were on the right side of the Ho Chi Minh Trail.”
“- Will Parker: My God, we'll never catch them now!
- Kate Bass: We have to put up the whomper!
- Will Parker: The what?
- Kate Bass: The whomper! We're going to put it up, it's going to be whomp, and we are going to get back in the God damn race... do you trust me you pea-brain nincompoop?”
“If you try to hold on to something you don't have anymore, you can't be happy in the moment.”
“I think relationships are really hard. Each one gives you lessons that you need.”
“It's very hard to balance being there for somebody else and taking care of yourself.”
“- Jake Houseman: Max, our Baby's gonna change the world.
- Max Kellerman: [to Lisa Houseman] And what are you gonna do, missy?
- Baby Houseman: Oh, Lisa's going to decorate it.
- Robbie Gould: She already does.”
“Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you.”
“I carried a watermelon.
[realizes what she just said]
I carried a watermelon?”
“- Boy in Police Station: What's your name?
- Jeanie Bueller: It's Jean, but most guys call me Shauna.
- Boy in Police Station: Okay, Jean.”
“- Lisa Houseman: But the coral shoes match that dress!
- Jake Houseman: This is not a tragedy. A tragedy is three men trapped in a mine, or police dogs used in Birmingham.
- Baby Houseman: Monks burning themselves in protest.”