Jon Stewart quotes
“- Lena: I had a really nice time with you at the party.
- Henry: I did too with you, it's just, I was really sorry about spilling that wine on your dress. I could have sworn that bottle was empty.
- Lena: It was ok, I actually had a harder time getting the brie out.
- Henry: Yeah, I mean you gotta admit after a couple drinks those things look a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Meredith: I'll tell you what I don't want. I don't want all this calculated artificiality. This dress, these stupid little bows in my hair, they aren't me. I mean, look at you. You... you don't sit around your house in an Armani suit, do you?
- Trent: No. My house is black-tie.”
“- Trent: You know I'm not just asking you to dinner as a pre-emptive strike against litigation. I'm asking because...
- Meredith: I'll have dinner with you.
- Trent: What changed your mind?
- Meredith: Anyone who can say 'preemptive strike against litigation' with a straight face deserves a dinner companion.”
“- Meredith: I have a hard time trusting men.
- Trent: I'm not men. I'm not a group. I'm just me.”