“Big Daddy” quotes(1999)
Plot – Sonny Koufax is on his thirties and still doesn’t know what to do of his life. His girlfriend Vanessa is exasperated and breaks up with him. One morning someone accidentally leaves a five year old child named Julian at Sonny’s house. After a few moments of doubts, Sonny decides to keep the child. He takes him to Vanessa but finds she has another man. He would like to return him but he is told to wait. So he keeps him and tries to organize their lives. Sonny calls his father, a lawyer who lives in Florida, seeking for help but the rift between them is still too deep. Julian is sent away from school for being a troublemaker. Until one day social workers get in their way: Sonny is accused of peddling himself off for someone else so the child is immediately taken. The two are desperate and when the day of the custody hearing comes, it is Sonny’s father who interrogates his son; Kevin claims to be Julian’s father and he is given the child’s custody. One year, three months, six days later Sonny’s birthday is celebrated. Now he is married to Leila and they have a child, while Julian is with his dad and mom.
All actors – Adam Sandler, Joey Lauren Adams, Jon Stewart, Cole Sprouse, Dylan Sprouse, Josh Mostel, Leslie Mann, Allen Covert, Rob Schneider, Kristy Swanson, Joseph Bologna, Peter Dante, Jonathan Loughran, Steve Buscemi, Tim Herlihy, Edmund Lyndeck, Larkin Malloy, Samantha Brown, Neal Huff, Geoffrey Horne, Greg Haberny, Jackie Sandler, George Hall, Peggy Shay, Alfonso Ramírez, Salvatore Cavaliere, Kelly Dugan, Jared Sandler, Jillian Sandler, Helen Lloyd Breed, Chloé Hult, Carmen De Lavallade, Steven Brill, Glen Trotiner, Jorge Buccio, Cat Jagar, Deborah S. Craig, Nicholas Taylor, Cole Hawkins, Gabriel Jacobs, Michael Arcate, Gaetano Lisi, Michael Giarraputo, Steve Glenn, Al Cerullo, Diana Berry, Dar Billingham, Brian Canberg, Dennis Dugan, Marshall Dancing Elk Lucas, Lian Moy, Laurie Wallace, Waneeki Yokomee-Fungshow all
“Big Daddy” Quotes 21 quotes
“- Julian 'Frankenstien' McGrath: I wipe my own ass.
- Delivery Guy: Me too.”
“- Julian 'Frankenstien' McGrath: How come you're not going?
- Sonny Koufax: Because I don't have to go. Only you and my grandfather go every thirty seconds.”
“My God, that's a shit load of piss.”
“Hey! You just made the biggest mistake of your life, baby. I know you're gunna be missing me when you have that big, white, wrinkly body on you with his loose skin and old balls... gross! Ugh!”
“Dented cans are half-price. Microsoft went down 3 points. We gotta save some money.”
“What's the big deal? They're the same guys, they just watch a different kind of porno now.”
“I deliver food for six years. Plus, I'm stripper. But I've gained weight so that's a problem.”
“- Julian 'Frankenstien' McGrath: Electricity! Constitution! Philadelphia!
- Delivery Guy: Fish! Pony! Hip, Hip Hop, Hip Hop anonymous? Damn you! You gave him the easy ones.”
“Hey, stay away from the frozen food section, Corinne! Your boobs'll harden.”
“- Sonny Koufax: I'm thinkin' about keepin' the kid.
- Phil D'Amato: Sonny, remember that time you went with me to the pet store to get fish food and you saw that cute little puppy and you wanted to get it, but then I reminded you about feeding it and cleaning it and toilet-training it?
- Sonny Koufax: Yeah...
- Phil D'Amato: Well, this is kinda...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Delivery Guy: Oh, yes. They make terrific pair. They went together like lamb and tuna fish.
- Tommy Grayton: Lamb and tuna fish?
- Delivery Guy: Maybe you like spaghetti and meatball? You more comfortable with that analogy?
- Homeless Guy: Yes, considering we're in America. I mean, if you don't like spaghetti and meatballs, why don't you get...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Vanessa: He has a five year plan.
- Sonny Koufax: What is it? "Don't die"?
“- Sonny Koufax: Okay, what do you want?
- Julian 'Frankenstien' McGrath: Cheerios.
- Sonny Koufax: Cheerios? They don't got Cheerios. What else?
- Julian 'Frankenstien' McGrath: Lasagna.
- Sonny Koufax: Lasagna? What the hell is the matter with you? Um, we'll take hot cakes and sausage...”