Drew Barrymore quotes
“I didn't go past second base, which means nothing below the waist... my waist not his.”
“I think that being happy makes the biggest impact on your physical appearance.”
“Life, the gift of nature, Love, the gift of life, a Kiss, the gift of Love.”
“There's nothing like a first kiss.”
“One day can make your life. One day can ruin your life. All life is, is four or five big days that change everything.”
“- Sylvie Cooper: You're still my best friend.
- Ivy: 'Till death.”
“- Josie Geller: That thing, that moment, when you kiss someone and everything around becomes hazy and the only thing in focus is you and this person and you realize that that person is the only person that you're supposed to kiss for the rest of your life, and for one moment you get this amazing gift and you want to laugh and you want to cry...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Michael: Maybe he's some animal that wasn't supposed to live; kind of like those rabbits we saw. He could be a monkey or an orangutan.
- Elliott: A bald monkey?
- Gertie: Is he a pig? He sure eats like one.”
“People follow me around, especially photographers. They want to see who I'm with... like if it's another girl. Or they'll hang around a few hours, to try and see if I'm leaving with the person I arrived with!”
- Akima: You can't call a planet "Bob".
- Cale Tucker: So now you're the boss. You're the King of Bob.
- Akima: Can't we just call it "Earth"?
- Cale Tucker: No one said you have to live on Bob.
“What if you meet the love of your life, but you already married somebody else, are you supposed to let them pass you by?”
“- Ned, Jarrett Gang: Hey girlie, how about old Ned unties you and we can have some fun, eh?
- Lilly: Well, then you better kill me first, because the only way I'd lay with you would be if I was dead.”
- Anita: Guess who I did it with last night?
- Josie Geller: Roger from Op/Ed?
- Anita: Aww... Who told you?
- Josie Geller: You did. You said, and I quote "Tonight I have a date with Roger from Op/Ed, and I'm gonna do it with him".
“- Lena: I had a really nice time with you at the party.
- Henry: I did too with you, it's just, I was really sorry about spilling that wine on your dress. I could have sworn that bottle was empty.
- Lena: It was ok, I actually had a harder time getting the brie out.
- Henry: Yeah, I mean you gotta admit after a couple drinks those things look a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Remember, I am your mother. And that means you're not allowed to stay mad at me.”
“- Gertie: I don't like his feet.
- Elliott: They're only feet, you little twerp.”