Pat Carroll quotes
“One minute you're on top, the next you're sushi. Now is that fair, I ask you?”
“You are the heroes. You are heroes every day.”
“- Ursula: We haven't discussed the subject of payment. You can't get something for nothing, you know.
- Ariel: But I don't have any.
- Ursula: I'm not asking much. Just a token really, a trifle. You'll never even miss it. What I want from you is your voice.
- Ariel: My voice?
- Ursula: You got it, sweetcakes. No more talking, singing, zip.”
“- Ariel: If I become human, I'll never be with my father or sisters again.
- Ursula: That's right. But you'll have your man. Life's full of tough choices, isn't it?”
“Wishes do come true.”
“Now, here's the deal. I will make you a potion that will turn you into a human for three days. Got that? Three days. Now listen, this is important. Before the sun sets on the third day, you've got to get dear ol' princey to fall in love with you. That is, he's got to kiss you. Not just any kiss the kiss of true love. If he does kiss you before...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ursula: Well, angelfish, the solution to your problem is simple. The only way to get what you want is to become a human yourself.
- Ariel: Can you do that?
- Ursula: My dear, sweet child. That's what I do. It's what I live for, to help unfortunate merfolk, like yourself, poor souls with no one else to turn to.”
- Ariel: Without my voice, how can I.
- Ursula: You'll have your looks. Your pretty face and don't underestimate the importance of "body language". Ha!