Prominence quotes39 prominence quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Octopussy
“- General Anatoly Gogol: I believe I express the opinion of everyone present that adoption of NATO proposals does not compromise our defensive position.
- Orlov: Comrade Chairman.
- Soviet Chairman: General Orlov.
- Orlov: General Gogol is presumptuous. He speaks for himself and others who cling to timid, outdated and unrealistic policies! Must...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Dancer, Texas Pop. 81
“- Squirrel: Who's that in the bedroom?
- Squirrel's Father: Huh?... Oh, her. Met her in a waffle house in Fort Worth.
- Squirrel: It's good to see that your job huntin' isn't interfering with the really important things in life, like pickin' up strange women.”
- From the movie: Schindler's List
- From the movie: Disturbing Behavior
“Don't worry about the snakes in your garden when you've got spiders in your bed.”
- From the movie: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
“The sea is vast, he could be anywhere.”
- From the movie: Hurlyburly
“- Darlene: Are you aware that you're yelling?
- Eddie: My voice is raised in emphasis. It's a perfectly legitimate use of volume.”
- From the movie: Jefferson in Paris
- From the movie: Undercover Blues
“- Lt. Theodore 'Ted' Sawyer: Tell me part of the story.
- Jeff Blue: Well, it's hard to know where to begin. My father was a steam fitter, and...
- Lt. Theodore 'Ted' Sawyer: Come on man, the relevant part.”
- From the movie: Swimming with Sharks
“If they can't start a meeting without you, well, that's a meeting worth going to, isn't it? And that's the only kind of meeting you should ever concern yourselves with.”
- From the movie: Terminator 2: Judgment Day
“- John Connor: What happens to her?
- The Terminator: Typically, the subject being copied is terminated.
- John Connor: Shit! Why didn't you tell me? We gotta go right now!
- The Terminator: Negative. She's not a mission priority.
- John Connor: Fuck you! She's a priority to me!”
“Greatness. It comes in many forms, sometimes it comes in the form of sacrifice - that's the loneliest form.”
- From the movie: Cobb
“Baseball was one-hundred-percent of my life.”
- From the movie: October Sky
“My family is not more important than my friends. My dad won't even come to one launch!”
- From the movie: Chariots of Fire
“- Lord Cadogan: In my day it was King first and God after.
- Duke of Sutherland: Yes, and the War To End Wars bitterly proved your point!”
- From the movie: The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys
“Risk leads to greatness.”
- From the movie: Ruthless People
“- Ken Kessler: Wouldn't it be better if we were to strike at the core of Sam's being? His reason for living?
- Sandy: Well, what would that be?
- Barbara: His testicles!”
- From the movie: Toy Story
- From the movie: Liquid Sky
“- Johann: I'm sorry, but duty is more important than shrimps.
- Sylvia: Oh. Well, the duty is yours, the house is mine. And in my house, shrimps are more important than duty.”
- From the movie: Cobb
“Greatness is overrated.”
- From the movie: Mystery Men
“We are number one. All others are number two, or lower.”
- From the movie: Those Lips, Those Eyes
“There's one thing you learn in this business, and you keep on learning it: There's always a bigger agent, there's always a better part, and there's always a prettier girl.”
- From the movie: Judge Dredd
“At the end of the day, when you're alone in the dark, the only thing that matters is this: the Law.”
- From the movie: Slacker
“- Video Interviewer: Did you vote in the last election?
- Hitchhiker Awaiting 'True Call': Hell no, I got less important things to do!”
- From the movie: Striking Distance
“Loyalty above all else... except honor.”
- From the movie: True Romance
“- Clifford Worley: You know, I don't believe you.
- Coccotti: That's of minor importance. What is of major fucking importance is that I believe you.”