Prominence quotes39 prominence quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Squirrel: Who's that in the bedroom?
- Squirrel's Father: Huh?... Oh, her. Met her in a waffle house in Fort Worth.
- Squirrel: It's good to see that your job huntin' isn't interfering with the really important things in life, like pickin' up strange women.”
“Don't worry about the snakes in your garden when you've got spiders in your bed.”
“The sea is vast, he could be anywhere.”
“- Darlene: Are you aware that you're yelling?
- Eddie: My voice is raised in emphasis. It's a perfectly legitimate use of volume.”
“- General Anatoly Gogol: I believe I express the opinion of everyone present that adoption of NATO proposals does not compromise our defensive position.
- Orlov: Comrade Chairman.
- Soviet Chairman: General Orlov.
- Orlov: General Gogol is presumptuous. He speaks for himself and others who cling to timid, outdated and unrealistic policies! Must...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lt. Theodore 'Ted' Sawyer: Tell me part of the story.
- Jeff Blue: Well, it's hard to know where to begin. My father was a steam fitter, and...
- Lt. Theodore 'Ted' Sawyer: Come on man, the relevant part.”
“If they can't start a meeting without you, well, that's a meeting worth going to, isn't it? And that's the only kind of meeting you should ever concern yourselves with.”
“- John Connor: What happens to her?
- The Terminator: Typically, the subject being copied is terminated.
- John Connor: Shit! Why didn't you tell me? We gotta go right now!
- The Terminator: Negative. She's not a mission priority.
- John Connor: Fuck you! She's a priority to me!”
“Greatness. It comes in many forms, sometimes it comes in the form of sacrifice - that's the loneliest form.”
“Baseball was one-hundred-percent of my life.”
“My family is not more important than my friends. My dad won't even come to one launch!”
“- Lord Cadogan: In my day it was King first and God after.
- Duke of Sutherland: Yes, and the War To End Wars bitterly proved your point!”
“Risk leads to greatness.”
“- Ken Kessler: Wouldn't it be better if we were to strike at the core of Sam's being? His reason for living?
- Sandy: Well, what would that be?
- Barbara: His testicles!”
“- Johann: I'm sorry, but duty is more important than shrimps.
- Sylvia: Oh. Well, the duty is yours, the house is mine. And in my house, shrimps are more important than duty.”
“Greatness is overrated.”
“We are number one. All others are number two, or lower.”
“There's one thing you learn in this business, and you keep on learning it: There's always a bigger agent, there's always a better part, and there's always a prettier girl.”
“At the end of the day, when you're alone in the dark, the only thing that matters is this: the Law.”
“- Video Interviewer: Did you vote in the last election?
- Hitchhiker Awaiting 'True Call': Hell no, I got less important things to do!”
“Loyalty above all else... except honor.”